United States (East of the Rockies)

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

My name is Charles. My age you'll find as part of the thread title. I am currently looking for a slave. I prefer private messages to posts in the thread, but either one will do.

A few things about myself before I move on to what I'm looking for. I'm intelligent, creative, articulate and experienced. I won't say much about them or attempt to verify that I am any of these things throughout the course of my ad. They are self-evident qualities, and if you're curious as to whether I am any of these things, then message me and find out.

I like reading and writing, photography, sculptures, paintings and other forms of art..

I live on the East coast. At the time of my posting this ad, it's just about one in the morning. If you live in the United States, then we're in good shape. Location would mean nothing to me if it didn't affect the times that we'd both be online and able to communicate. If you live in another country and the time-zone difference works out for us, then that's fine.

One thing that is vital to me and completely beyond negotiation is honesty. I will always be honest with my slave and I fully expect my slave to be honest with me. This does not mean that we have to reveal sensitive information to one another before we really get to know each other, but that we must be honest. Even if you think I'd be angry about something, I expect honesty.

Trust is equally important. If I can't trust you, and if you can't trust me, then the relationship is destined for failure. Simple as that.

My slave must have a webcam, a digital cam, or some other way to take pictures. This will act as proof that you are being obedient, will help humiliate you, and will simply bring me amusement.

What I am looking for in a slave is a female that is intrigued by my little list of interests but, more importantly, understands that submitting herself to me will take her to dizzying heights of pleasures and through the most extensive channels of servitude and whoreship.

I require a fucktoy that is ready to push herself to the limits of humiliation for me.

• Kinks:
My particular likes:
• Humiliation/degradation
• Discipline/punishments
• Orgasm control/denial
• Desperation
• Spanking
• Nipple play
• Verbal abuse
• Threshold [ain
• Slutty clothing
• Whoreship (Turning the slave into a true and proper slut-slave)
• Forced masturbation
• Insertion
• Toys
• Public. Semi- and on.
• Expressions of submission and obedience.

• Experience:
I have 6 years of experience, offline and online, with slaves of all ages, socio-economic background, and relationship status.

• Limits:
Dishonesty.

Featured Threads

New Personals