United States (East of the Rockies)

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
24 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

My intention here is to be brief in this ad, and allow any interested parties to message me privately for any details.

In short what I am looking for is a female. She can be primarily submissive allowing for dominant tendencies, an even switch, or primarily dominant allowing for submissive tendencies.

I have a submissive currently. She's a total sweetheart. What I need is another female so that I can establish a hierarchy, as that has been a personal interest of mine for some time now. This means that there will be me at the top as "overlord", if you will, with the new submissive directly beneath me, being trained as both a submissive in her role to me and as a dominant in her role to the submissive beneath her, who will be the "bottom bitch" or "training dummy", if you will.

This female ought to be, if not well versed, at least interested in erotic humiliation and verbal abuse, sexual pain, orgasm denial and control, pleasure intensification, and be able to use the sub beneath her thoroughly and for practice.

This female ought to be able to text, as that is primarily how my current sub is able to communicate.

If there are any lines of inquiry, please direct them to my inbox.

• Kinks:
Read above.

• Experience:
Read above.

• Limits:
Read above.

Featured Threads

New Personals