8pointhunter3

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Mar 8, 2018
La Grange, Texas
Does anyone want to convince me to expose myself permanently?! I keep fantasizing about being manipulated into it. Being tricked into doing something I regret is a huge fantasy of mine. If you want to help, let me know??

caewp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 4, 2019
I have this fantasy too, if anyone wants to trick me into exposure kik kopenu0001

caewp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 4, 2019
still seeking someone to force me into exposure, Im a 25yo sissy kik kopenu0001

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Been there, done that, I've been tricked into being exposed or handing over photos several times, the last time was only a few weeks ago and are still on display. Some have been displayed for over three years now and I guess will be permanent but of course, you have to know where to look. Some photos are on obscure sites with few viewers but the last ones found there way to xHamster.
I find it embarrassing to be exposed but also very thrilling so I don't know if my link is for the embarrassment not exposure, maybe seems I'm submissive it is the loss of control that gets me wet. Sometimes I find my photo is gone,like when Tumblr went frigid but then pops up elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe2be

painlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
Yes, I also have been exposed more than once, there are 2 separate albums for me on
Xhamster that others have made. Makes me so wet, yet embarrassed and ashamed to know I made it onions huge pork site such as that

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals