NorthlandDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2010
MN
25 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)​

25/M/Master Seeking TEMPORARY FEMALE bitch in heat to abuse

I'm looking for a TEMPORARY FEMALE bitch to use and abuse for my sick and twisted pleasures. This position ends July 31st at 11:59 PM CDT, though if we click well this can be extended, but the plan is for this position to end July 31st at 11:59 PM CDT. What do you need to know? Well...

About Me​

I'm 25 years old, I live on my own, and I love puppies- they're so soft and fuzzy and cuddly! I'm in overall great shape even though I don't look the part- been doing martial arts nearly my whole life, and I love doing it. I'm currently in a state of what's called "severe injury", and am mostly stuck in my armchair or my bed except for absolute necessities- it's driving me nuts, not being able to do anything. I cook exceptionally well, even though I've never had any formal education in cooking- trial & error.

I've been involved in BDSM in one way or another since I was 13(that's right around 12 years now), and I've learned a few things in that time. I'm not an expert by any means, but I have a bit of an idea of what I'm doing. I know what I like, I know what gets me going, and I know what I don't and what doesn't. To put it bluntly, I'm a sadist. My favorite sounds are those of a flogger or belt landing and a muffled cry in response. Begging for the abuse. That's not to say I'm not creative- it's not much fun inflicting pain and humiliation the same way every time. I'm not a rope artist by any stretch of the imagination- I can do basic hogties, suspensions, and restraint ties, but none of them are very pretty- it's something I'm working on. I can work without much- a little rope, or a shirt or pair of pants make great tools- but I love using toys. They add a nice variety to playtime, though they aren't strictly necessary.

Anything you want to know about me that isn't covered in this post? You'll have to talk to me.

What I'm Looking For​

I'm looking for a FEMALE 18+ to be my personal bitch on a temporary basis, ending July 31st at 11:59 PM CDT. I'm looking for a FEMALE with at least SOME experience- I'm not looking to train any newbies, I'm looking for a bitch that already know how to obey and endure whatever comes her way. A functional knowledge of basic bondage is necessary, and if you have more than that, great- I'd love to learn more than I know about ropework. Looks are not very important, so long as the desire and ability to serve and endure is there- I'll give as much thought to a model as I will a 300lb piggy- I'm looking for something to torture and humiliate for my amusement for awhile, not a piece of arm candy. As long as you aren't horribly deformed, I can probably work with you.

The position is temporary, with the possibility of continuing longer if I find you enjoyable enough and you enjoy serving me enough. Preference will be given to those willing to do pics or cam, though neither is required for me to enjoy myself. Audio(both live and recorded) is, however, a must for this particular position.

Things that WILL happen as part of this position(these are NON-NEGOTIABLE):

-Extreme pain
-Humiliation(public and private)
-Identity removal(dehumanization)
-Daily Tasks
-Bondage(private and hidden public of varying levels)
-Clothing control
-Food control
-Bathroom control
-Orgasm control(forced and denial)
-Body writing
-Various animal play

Anything not listed here may or may not be implemented- anything not listed here IS NEGOTIABLE.

How to Apply​

Application is Simple and Easy- PM me here, post here, e-mail me, or contact me on Yahoo messenger or Skype(I do NOT do Kik). Applications should include the following information IN THIS ORDER:

-First Name
-What got you into BDSM(MINIMUM 5 sentences; any less will be ignored)
-Why you think you would be good for this position
-List of any actual sex toys(NOT household items)
-List of Limits
-If you are willing to do pics/cam

The title of a PM, post, or e-mail applications should be "Fizzlepuff", as should any first messages on Yahoo or Skype, followed by all other information.

This relationship will take place over e-mail and messenger.

Any guys who apply for this position will be messed with and then blocked.

I'm waiting to hear from you- it'll be a good time.

• Kinks:
Pain, Humiliation, Public, Bondage, Dehumanization, Orgasm Control, Daily Routines, Clothing Control

• Experience:
See the body of this post

• Limits:
Disobedience, lack of intelligence

Featured Threads

New Personals