NorthlandDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2010
MN
21 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hi, it's me, NorthlandDom. I have an ad on gD, but this may be a better place to find serious slaves.

A little bit about me... I have five years of experience, going on six in a few months. I understand it's not just a sexual thing, being a Master and having a slave is about a bond and having trust. Online and offline both require trust, and both require a commitment to the relationship.

While interests have to overlap on some level, a slave is one who will please her Master even if what he asks doesn't fall in her area of enjoyment. The pleasure of her Master comes before her own, but not at the exclusion of her pleasure.

I'm looking for a slave that, online or offline, can fulfill the role of a slave as I defined it above. I do have a bit of a sadistic streak, so pain and humiliation CANNOT be a limit of an applicant.

• Kinks:
humiliation, pain, petplay, bondage, forced bi, oral, orgasm control/denial, bathroom control/denial, food control, sharing, public, collars, corsets, situational/predicament bondage

• Experience:
I've owned two slaves IRL and a small handful of online slaves over the last five years or so. I developed a liking(and skill for) humiliation and giving pain.

• Limits:
My limits are death and disfigurment, as well as most illegal activities(I say most, as in my area driving without shoes is technically illegal)

Contact me here by post or IM, or my Yahoo!: [email protected]

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals