Aug 12, 2014
I'm sir mars look for f or cpl to serve me in kik or Skype kik : sir_mars

blackmaildom07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2014
if you want people to take you seriously......

Put details and for Christ sake..... spell a 3 letter word right.....

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
I think this website would be better if people wouldn't be either like.

cum w/ me to get rped

or

kik me, pm me, slutbag

I just wish people put more care and thought into what they say >.>

blackmaildom07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2014
i agree.....

I dont even try to find subs on this site anymore, everyone is a fake or just wish/pretend they were true doms or subs...... this post is a perfect example......

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lol, I agree guys, I mean seriously if they can't be bothered spending more than 3 seconds putting together a post what will they be like to deal with?

S

Sugar_Spice

I dont even try to find subs on this site anymore, everyone is a fake or just wish/pretend they were true doms or subs...... this post is a perfect example......

There are still real female subs out here. We run into the opposite problem causing many to leave the site, we get constantly harassed by fake Doms and guys just trying to increase their pic collection that it can be difficult to weed through and find something real.

It's difficult to take someone seriously when they make outrageous requests before ever having a conversation or when they just send a message saying, "I'm your Master now, slave. Kik me, that's an order."

I got very lucky and found a handful of decent Doms in the mess of crazy shit when I joined this site, including my wonderful Master!! 😉

Those of us who are real and realistic just have to stay vocal on here.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
"I'm your Master now, slave. Kik me, that's an order."

Well that just bursts my bubble a bit that I'm not the only one he sent that message to. I felt so special when I got it, especially since he didn't take the time to read anything I ever had written on this site.

There are some really great people on here, both genders, both sides of the exchange. The thing is the entire site isn't set up as a dating service, and the "real" people aren't always the most vocal. There are far too many people on here posting desperately about needing a Dom or sub, assuming everyone here is available and looking, not to mention up for whatever comes their way.

It's an actual relationship, even if it's only brief or occasional. It requires understanding and trust to be fulfilling. And it's an exchange, not a one sided deal. Both parties need to be satisfied. And like Sugar_spice said, many newbies get run off before they can become "real" due to idiots and/or abuse.

There are people that are serious, just a whole bunch of horny imposters to wade through to find them.

Featured Threads

New Personals