Master looking for long term Kik slave (F)

jefuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 30, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time from your day to read this,

I am a Dom who specializes in Humiliation and Degradation for my subs. I do this with a variety of tactics in order to really make my submissives feel shame yet horny at the same time.
My outlook is to try and work around you yet get you to push your boundaries by way of inventive tasks and original ideas for your humiliation training. What you like/dislike is important to me and I will act on this accordingly.

I will try numerous ways of working with you but some more common ones are clothing control, humiliating daily routines, forced verbal communications, enforced role play, humilating tasks, homework and punishments, humiliating insertions.

It is also worth pointing out I am not simply looking for hundreds of pictures of your genitals. I know some people are and they get some odd kick from putting these all over the internet without subs expressed permission. I will not do that and any pictures you send will be in much more context than "show me your pussy"

I am hoping the interaction will be long-term and am happy to take on both people new to the master/sub world and those who are more used to this type of relationship. I am willing to take constructive criticism and will treat you with respect (barring the actual domination of course).

Please message me on here or on kik for a chat and hopefully we can have some fun ;)

F

e-mail: [email protected]
kik: jefuk

Featured Threads

New Personals