Master seeking female slaves

MasterFraser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2016
Nottingham
I'm a 21 year old dom male looking for onine female slaves to use over sites like Kik and skype. I expect dedication to be shown and it will be returned in kind. Willngness to send pictures and videos are a must.
Kik:CompleteScottishdom

HexGirlThorn10176

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 11, 2015
The more I edge the hornier I become and that makes me a better and more useful slut.
I am a fuckpig. I will never cum without permission. Ever. My cunt, my ass and my mouth does not belong to me, and neither do my pleasure. I am an owned piece of fuckmeat, and I do not deserve to cum, because my pleasure does not matter. Therefore I will only be allowed to cum when given explicit permission by my owner. Everytime after I cum, or after Sir cums in or on me, I will thank him for using me, and allowing me to fulfil my purpose.
I am fuckmeat. I will always strive to improve myself, to look better, dress sluttier, be fit, wear makeup, and act like a bigger whore and always be at Sir’s disposal to abuse me in any way he wants to. I will willingliy strive to become and act like a mindless cockwhore, cumhungry slut, bimbo fucktoy, a piece of meat with hungry mouth, craving ass and wet cunt.
I am: hole, whore, cumslut, cockwhore, bimbo, cockslut, fucktoy, fuckmeat, rapedoll, fuckdoll, rapemeat, fuckpig. My place is on my knees, beneath a cock. I will willingly deprave myself of pleasure, because I do not deserve it. I deserve to be degraded, humiliated and used.

Featured Threads

New Personals