Status
Not open for further replies.

IBelongToMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 13, 2014
Master has been punishing Slut for a while because I could not complete his tasks in a given amount of time.

You may read them here if you'd like
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/blog.php?u=22651&page=2

The other night, Master decided it was time for this whore to earn her name.
Master is making me post on here to humiliate me. You may comment, ask for another night like this, or suggest other tasks similar. Or you may read to just see how much of a whore this cunt is.

Master had me choose the sluttiest outfit I could. I picked it out, but wasn't allowed to wear it yet. Master brought out my dinner in the dog bowl I may eat out of, and urinated on it. I was to bend over, with my ass in the air, and eat it like the disgusting cunt I am. While I ate, Master fucked my ass without lube. I thanked Master and he came on my face. I was not allowed to clean up.

I then wore my outfit. I had on 6 inch heels, a skirt that was a little longer than my pussy, no underwear and a strapless shirt without a bra. Master tied my hands behind my back.We have a swingers club a little while from our place, and we went there (Master will not allow me to name the place.)

Master had me on a table, bent over so I was on my stomach. He allowed 5 men inside of me while I was on the table. Each man was only allowed in my ass. I thanked each man and allowed them to cum wherever they would like. Master was pleased when the men decided to cum on my whore ass.

Master then decided I was to pleasure women. My pussy was throbbing because I am a whore and was not thankful enough for what master had given me so far. He told me I was to pleasure 5 women since 5 men had been inside of me. Master made me eat out the women. Slut hates pleasuring women very much. None of the women came because I am not a good slut. I could not even make one woman cum. Master decided to punish me, and whipped me with his belt 20 times in front of people across my pussy.

Master decided I was to be teased before going home. Master picked out a woman to humiliate me. Master asked her to tease my pussy and in return, Master made her cum while I watched, humiliated.

She slid one finger into my pussy, then brought it back out. This went on for about 15 minutes. Then, she made me edge 3 times. She then continued to slowly finger my pussy until I was throbbing. Master said I was done and took me home.

I apologize for the long message.

Safeword

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
Punishment

I want you to play a game. It's called "Walk the Line".
First, take a length of natural (not nylon) rope and tie knots in it every foot. Then, tie the rope tightly between two objects, right at belly button level, and stand over it, so that the rope is in your pussy. You must be completely naked. You should be forced onto your tiptoes; if you can still touch your heels to the floor, raise the rope higher. You will then begin to walk forward and backward along the rope. You may not touch the rope with your hands, so keep them on your head. If your master wishes, he can restrain you further or tie a vibrator to the rope for some added pain. Keep walking the line for as long as your master wishes it, or at least until your pussy is raw. When you are finished, report back here and describe the experience. If you did well, you might receive another task.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I want you to play a game. It's called "Walk the Line".
First, take a length of natural (not nylon) rope and tie knots in it every foot. Then, tie the rope tightly between two objects, right at belly button level, and stand over it, so that the rope is in your pussy. You must be completely naked. You should be forced onto your tiptoes; if you can still touch your heels to the floor, raise the rope higher. You will then begin to walk forward and backward along the rope. You may not touch the rope with your hands, so keep them on your head. If your master wishes, he can restrain you further or tie a vibrator to the rope for some added pain. Keep walking the line for as long as your master wishes it, or at least until your pussy is raw. When you are finished, report back here and describe the experience. If you did well, you might receive another task.

at least 5 times, up and back is 1. cuff your hands and use nipple clamps with them looped under the rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals