Master's pet

nala_cub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2014
la_Cub*on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 am

Master has ordered me to post about my current situation. I am His slut and shall do so to His liking. My pussy is soaked thinking about the day to come. I've found a slaev I will be training for Master. He gets all the benefit with little extra work. She will be a tool I will use to better please my Master. Thinking about owning her for Him -tickling my feet for the past 15 mins and thinking of how I will bow to His cock and kiss His feet later have all made mea very aroused whore for my Master. My filthy cunt is dripping into my panties (one of the only two articals if clothing im allowed to have on while on kik with Him) my nipples are hard and i'm aching to touch nyself for Him. Anything I can do to make Him happy I will do. No matter how crazy or just plane evil His commands may be. I only have one purpose and that is to serve and be owned by my loving and deviant Master.*

More about the new subby- shes a newbie ... 18 ... im very glad I got to her before she found herself with a fake Master. I will most lukely be taking her on as her Mistress and will be teaching her and showing her the ropes while my Master watches. Becoming hard and then using me in turn.*
She has no prior expirence except what shes done to herself because she was curiouse. I cant wait to show Master what I can do and how well train her to follow my whim- which in turn is His whim.*

I also have a couple dares to do including being naked with nothing but heels on when He gets home-kneeling and begging Him to allow me to put my whore mouth around His shaft and suck Him dry.*

We also recently bought a violet wand that I paid for and suprised Him with even though im terrified of electricity and now He uses it on me. I also move beyond limits. For instance my recent anal endurance training. Ive started that back up and I am very excited for the day Master can use my anus without worrying about ripping me.*

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Glad you saved that newbie girl from a horrible master I always hate to see people get attached to first one that offers to become the master/mistress. I hope you have her blog about her time with you here I always love reading well written blogs!!

Featured Threads

New Personals