me and my cousin

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
i have a 30+ yo cousin who is realy hot milf
and i sometimes steal her panties thongs or bras for my alone time.
but i gor tired of this and i need to find something new to do
something to do in her room while she not there or something "naughty" to do with something that assosiate with her well you get it

so please give me ideas what can i do for my pleasure with her stuff room and what ever. you can think of stuff that if someone would do to you, you would get mad so you would want to dominate him until he saying he is sorry and stuff :cool:

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
You could go to her room, and wrap your dick with a pair of her panties. Then you could jack off until you cum. Push your dick right into the center of her panties (where her pussy would be) right before you're about to cum and then ejaculate there. Then wipe the semen off your dick with the panties and put them back. The semen should dry leaving no visible residue on her panties. Do this as often as you can so that you have your seme on all of her panties. Then just fantasize knowing that your semen is rubbing against her pussy at all times. Good luck! :)

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
You could go to her room, and wrap your dick with a pair of her panties. Then you could jack off until you cum. Push your dick right into the center of her panties (where her pussy would be) right before you're about to cum and then ejaculate there. Then wipe the semen off your dick with the panties and put them back. The semen should dry leaving no visible residue on her panties. Do this as often as you can so that you have your seme on all of her panties. Then just fantasize knowing that your semen is rubbing against her pussy at all times. Good luck! :)

Wow awesome dare ;)
If you have any more even naughtier ideas I would love to hear and report back or supply proof if you want :p

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore

like the way you think :D

as to you King... steal a pair you like, wear them for a day... raid her laundry and sniff her panties every day

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
like the way you think :D

as to you King... steal a pair you like, wear them for a day... raid her laundry and sniff her panties every day

Well I already do this when I have the chance to get to her room which is not every day hhh. Every time I get to be in her room I open her clothest sniff her panties and choose a new pair of thong or panties for me to steal I now have one violet thong and a black panties.
If you have even more daring and cool ideas I can do please let me know.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Wank in the panties and take a picture of them filled with cum.. then upload it here.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
Well I already do this when I have the chance to get to her room which is not every day hhh. Every time I get to be in her room I open her clothest sniff her panties and choose a new pair of thong or panties for me to steal I now have one violet thong and a black panties.
If you have even more daring and cool ideas I can do please let me know.

haha cool!
She hasn't noticed them missing?

I wonder what she'd do if she found out you were wearing her panties...

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
haha cool!
She hasn't noticed them missing?

I wonder what she'd do if she found out you were wearing her panties...

haha you dont know how much i want to get caught by her :p
i even leave the clouthest door open with her panties all messed up so she might know i been there :p

masterkeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2011
What about when you know it's only going to be you and her home, put on a pair of her panties, and some jeans that hang low, then find a way to have to pick something up in front of her, so it exposes yourself and shows off her panties...

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
What about when you know it's only going to be you and her home, put on a pair of her panties, and some jeans that hang low, then find a way to have to pick something up in front of her, so it exposes yourself and shows off her panties...

cool idea but we live in different houses of course so it would be difficult
but i see what i can do when i'll go to her house

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
additive

wank your cock in her panties , and cum in her shampoo ,or conditioner , or moisturizer /body lotion, mmm and just imagine her rubbing your cum all over her bare thighs ,titties face etc

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
wank your cock in her panties , and cum in her shampoo ,or conditioner , or moisturizer /body lotion, mmm and just imagine her rubbing your cum all over her bare thighs ,titties face etc

sweet idea! i totaly doing this on the next time i'll go to her house.

by the way did you saw what i wrote to you in pm?

masterdave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2012
[QUOTEWhat about when you know it's only going to be you and her home, put on a pair of her panties, and some jeans that hang low, then find a way to have to pick something up in front of her, so it exposes yourself and shows off her panties...][/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I was going to say, next time your going to her place wear a pair of hers and bend over to tie your shoe or something and make it obvious but not to obvious. And keep stealing a pair everytime your over, and make sure to maker a real big mess of them, leave some of her panties laying on the floor etc...

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
[QUOTEWhat about when you know it's only going to be you and her home, put on a pair of her panties, and some jeans that hang low, then find a way to have to pick something up in front of her, so it exposes yourself and shows off her panties...]

This is exactly what I was going to say, next time your going to her place wear a pair of hers and bend over to tie your shoe or something and make it obvious but not to obvious. And keep stealing a pair everytime your over, and make sure to maker a real big mess of them, leave some of her panties laying on the floor etc...[/QUOTE]

ok i'll try this nexy time we meet
any more naughty ideas are welcome ;]

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
The only thing I would like to add is that the Name of this thread should be, My Cousin and I. Sorry to be a grammar nazi

Tinkerbell

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 30, 2012
haha you dont know how much i want to get caught by her :p
i even leave the clouthest door open with her panties all messed up so she might know i been there :p

Depending what you want her to do when you get caught you might not want to freak her out too much.
You have to find a way to let her know she is in control. Eg you could "loose" your CB key i her room and have to go ask for it.
Or set up some bet you will loose, "Ill wear your panties for a day if my sports team looses to your sports team". Also you could buy her new undies an leave in her closet.
Keep us posted.

Featured Threads

New Personals