Milwaukee: F/Dom/57 seeks M/Sub/Under 50 ~ Are you My new slut/good boy?

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

SweetestTemptation

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2012
57 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male under 50

I'm a sensual, caring Domme with a sadistic streak. Knowing you're suffering for *Me* is so incredibly hot! After spending some time engaging in mostly "fluff playing", I've come to realize that getting deeper with someone is much more fulfilling to Me.

I'm seeking a male sub, aged 30-45 who is serious about serving, and exploring his submissive needs. We would need to be friends first, since D/s is more than just sexual fun. Hard limits would be respected, but soft limits will be tested.

you will:
  1. live in North America
  2. have a webcam
  3. be online late nights (i.e. 10PM-Midnight, central time)
  4. be able to meet with Me 1-3 times per week
  5. share several of My kinks/sexual interests
  6. understand this will be online only
  7. agree that "this" doesn't work without honesty and trust

If you meet all My requirements, PM Me here on the site. Tell Me about yourself, your bdsm experience, your kinks, and why you are interested in becoming My boy.

• Kinks:
Anal/strap on play, orgasm control/denial/delaying, erotic humiliation, mild to moderate pain...cbt, spankings, clothespins, etc., instructional stroking/guided masturbation, boys in silky panties.

• Experience:
I've been Domme to My husband, and online for 10+ years. My experience runs the gamut of whole chat room teases, instructional classes, contests, simple one time playing to deeper, more fulfilling D/s relationships, the longest lasting 8 years.

• Limits:
Deal breakers would include:
regularly being late to/missing sessions
dishonesty
too much r/l or online drama
poor spelling and grammar
many piercings and/or tattoos

Reactions: SubW88 and milly

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Hey I'm in Milwaukee too. Thats cool. But I'm 19 and not really looking for a master but it's good to know others are around.

legionbb15

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2009
I'm only 20 but I meet all other requirements and are extremely interested

SweetestTemptation

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2012
alejandro, reread My ad for instructions on how to be considered.

Heyyyy, hunterman!

Sorry, legion, but I've gotta draw the line somewhere.

vs120boi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2022
57 year old dominant female seeking a submissive male under 50

I'm a sensual, caring Domme with a sadistic streak. Knowing you're suffering for *Me* is so incredibly hot! After spending some time engaging in mostly "fluff playing", I've come to realize that getting deeper with someone is much more fulfilling to Me.

I'm seeking a male sub, aged 30-45 who is serious about serving, and exploring his submissive needs. We would need to be friends first, since D/s is more than just sexual fun. Hard limits would be respected, but soft limits will be tested.

you will:
  1. live in North America
  2. have a webcam
  3. be online late nights (i.e. 10PM-Midnight, central time)
  4. be able to meet with Me 1-3 times per week
  5. share several of My kinks/sexual interests
  6. understand this will be online only
  7. agree that "this" doesn't work without honesty and trust

If you meet all My requirements, PM Me here on the site. Tell Me about yourself, your bdsm experience, your kinks, and why you are interested in becoming My boy.

• Kinks:
Anal/strap on play, orgasm control/denial/delaying, erotic humiliation, mild to moderate pain...cbt, spankings, clothespins, etc., instructional stroking/guided masturbation, boys in silky panties.​

• Experience:
I've been Domme to My husband, and online for 10+ years. My experience runs the gamut of whole chat room teases, instructional classes, contests, simple one time playing to deeper, more fulfilling D/s relationships, the longest lasting 8 years.​

• Limits:
Deal breakers would include:​
regularly being late to/missing sessions​
dishonesty​
too much r/l or online drama​
poor spelling and grammar​
many piercings and/or tattoos​
are You still seeking, Mistress?

Featured Threads

New Personals