United States (East of the Rockies)

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
20 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

My toybox is once again not full, and I don't like having a toybox that isn't filled to capacity. I want a female slut toy to help fill that box up again, 18-24 years of age.

I'm tough but fair, I have an iron fist but know there are times and circumstances in which a toy of mine can't successfully complete an assignment to no fault of its own.

I expect complete obedience from any toy applying for this position. I do not tolerate disrespect, and I expect my toys to learn what I expect fast. The toys applying should also know that they will not be used all the time, but they will have tasks and training most of its waking hours.

Contact me here or in PM, or e-mail me: master_andy_@hotmail dot com and we'll get to know each other.

The toy should enjoy most of the following. Those items marked with * are a necessity for consideration.

• Kinks:
Pain*, humiliation(public & private)*, anal, hot wax, puppy training/dehumanization, orgasm control & denial*, dog collars*, belts, disgusting, public/semipublic, dress code, dress-up, begging, gags, behavior modification, forced bi*, webcam sessions, crawling, kneeling, roleplay, and more PAIN*.

• Experience:
It started for me 7 years ago or so now, I was talking to a girl on my school bus and she turned me on to this world and all its wonders.

Painsluts have been a favorite of mine, and I blame that on my first ever toy, who was a massive painslut. Couldn't get enough of it, that one, and being my first run, she got what she wanted quite a bit, because I was also into pain, but on the giving side. Had her for three years or so, and played with a few other girls during that time. They never really lasted, and I attribute that to my inexperience- I couldn't quite dial it in right. I was too inflexible with some and others I was too flexible and they had too much control. However, during this time I also added humiliation, puppy training, roleplay, and orgasm control/denial.

After that I found slaves from sites like this- I managed to keep a toybox filled with three toys for a year and a half, but then school-related issues made me drop two of them. One of them introduced me to the camwhore concept, she loved taking pictures of the things she was doing for me and sending them. She also enjoyed being shared via spreading those pics all over. This was the time I maximized my customizability in using toys and setting their rules for them.

That's right about when I found GD, and managed to find one girl right away that I still have in the toybox. Most I found just wanted a kinky chat or two, maybe send some naughty pics and be done. Some didn't really know what they wanted, and it was during this time I'd been refining my rules and daily task sets.

Now I am what you see before you, still not an experienced expert Master, but a step or two beyond the beginner stage. I'm also an ugly SOB, but don't let that stop any toys from applying. Couple toys are more than welcome to apply as well, but know that the female will be my primary plaything, while the male will be relegated to support functions(tying, slapping, etc.).

• Limits:
Please no horrible disfigurations, no albino, no trans, no single men, and no toy that is afraid to show its face to me at least once.

Attachments

• Leprechaun.jpg
    Leprechaun.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals