Mistress is looking for her submissive slave.

TheFemaleDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 31, 2015
Hello there kinktalkers!

Mistress here. I am currently looking for a very kinky and obedient submissive; male, female, transexual, and couples are ALL welcome to sign up and apply!

Please include the following in your app: your likes, fetishes, secret desires and fantasies, your limits and dislikes.

If you are interested then PM me and i will send you my kik username to talk further.

PS i don't mind having a submissive of any body type, color or sexual preferences. All to me are beautiful.

I look forwards to hearing from you.
Mistress.

dzzn

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2015
VA
i am new to this lifestlye but i would love to be your bitch

ltxrbbrsubm

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2016
Good moring Mistress,
my name is Tony and i am 33 year old submissive male with slave tendacies .my likes include latex/rubber, bondage, cbt, strict D/s, petplay, sissification, feminization, punishment, and much more that goes along with this. my limits are blood, needles, knives, scat, toilet, urine. Some limits may be pushed. I fantasize about being fully transformed into a latex/rubber fuck toy for a strict Dominant and forced to obey her every want/need/desire. I prefer to kept in latex for extended periods of time. I am a obedient male who will always strive to be the best for my Dominant. I would love to prove to you what I have offer. If you choose to converse, please kik: ltxrbbrsubm

I look forward to your response, thank you and have a good day

Featured Threads

New Personals