Mistress Kiari's new slut puppy

Maleslave7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 6, 2011
So yesterday started a whole new life for me. Mistress Kiari took me in as her new puppy slut. I was given a colar, told to buy a foxtail butt plug, and now she completely owns my life. As she knows i love puppy play aswell as femdom. I started yesterday by getting on all 4's, walking around and finely peeing in a corner of my room; where I after was told to roll around in it! It was an amazing experience. After that I went to bed wearing a white button down blouse and a black thong.

Today, mistress kiari started by getting me on all 4's and telling me i would sleep on the floor tonight, followed by having me yell out im a slut. After i was told how much of a stupid slutty girl i was.
I love my mistress

Slut kairi the dog

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2011
shes such a slut shell do any thing i say with out question now slut u need to update this blog

Maleslave7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 6, 2011
yes mistress. today i started by sending pics to my mistress, and a naked one. After that i gave her my video of me in a white button down blouse and with my fox tail plug deep in my ass. Im such a whore and will continue to serve my mistress who is so much better than this worthless slut

Maleslave7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 6, 2011
so mistress kairi made me pee all over my bras/panties and wear them for the week before showering. I went out in public with my white blouse buttoned up only to my boobs so other people could see. Then back at home i put my butt plug in and was bossed around and made fun of :) I love my mistress.

feel free to comment on my blog

Featured Threads

New Personals