Mistress looking for her submissive slave.

TheFemaleDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 31, 2015
Hello there kinktalkers!

Mistress here. I am currently looking for a very kinky and obedient submissive; male, female, transexual, and couples are ALL welcome to sign up and apply!

Please include the following in your app: your likes, fetishes, secret desires and fantasies, your limits and dislikes.

If you are interested then PM me and i will send you my kik username to talk further.

PS i don't mind having a submissive of any body type, color or sexual preferences. All to me are beautiful.

I look forwards to hearing from you.
Mistress.

static

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 5, 2015
My kik is NOVAxStorm. Im 15 i do wherever my mistress wants

slaveboy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 9, 2015
slave

Only limits are piss and extreme blood. Likes are domination, humiliation, sex. Dislike is mainly just anal play. Very obedient. Military.

michael567812

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2015
m21 slave - kik: michael567812

Hi mistress

I am M21

likes - edging, denial, bondage, light cock torture and more!

dislikes - family, no face pictures

kik -michael567812

JB99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2015
sub

hi mistress i am a male sub that would love you to be my mistress, kik/skype are james.brown9493

TheFemaleDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 31, 2015
Mistress here. Thank you for your replies.

Hello there kink talkers!

Mistress here. Thank you all for your replies to my post. However, as requested previously, please PM me all the requirements listed above that you had to answer.

To make it easier to most of you, message me through kik to talk further at: alexxdio and i will be sure to reply to your messages.

I look forward to hearing from you, be sure to include all my requirements on your message.

Have an awesome day/evening.
Mistress.

stevehyde234

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2015
Hello there kinktalkers!

Mistress here. I am currently looking for a very kinky and obedient submissive; male, female, transexual, and couples are ALL welcome to sign up and apply!

Please include the following in your app: your likes, fetishes, secret desires and fantasies, your limits and dislikes.

If you are interested then PM me and i will send you my kik username to talk further.

PS i don't mind having a submissive of any body type, color or sexual preferences. All to me are beautiful.

I look forwards to hearing from you.
Mistress.

hello, i like some anal, pee, pet play, being rewarded by doing certain tasks. i'm open minding so my only limit really is blackmail. my kik is stevehyde234

urbanlucky

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 1, 2015
Hey mistress

Hi there,

im 18years old

looking for a kik mistress

Likes: Anal, humiliation, all my holes filled, bondage, strapons

Limits: anal penetration, public humiliation, human toilet, visible markings, permanent marking, permanent pain, family/friends

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals