Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hi. I am a switch from the UK and I am experienced in the cg/l dynamic. I am currently looking for a little, either male or female, who would like a mommy domme. The only requirements are that you must be older than 18, not be in a relationship and that you are submissive. It would be even better if you like to use diapers, are open with photos and videos, enjoy orgasm control and are willing to cross-dress. However, these are not requirements. If you believe that you fulfil the position then please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Cumontits48

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
I fulfil all ur requirements but don't do diapers. My Kik is: markwilson48 or message me on KT

I also love to cross dress when home alone in mommy's clothes and would love for mommy to help me dress in her cloths

ahmed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2016
I fulfil all ur requirements but don't do diapers. My Kik is: moh.3zz

hope to satisfy you :)

Shyguy23

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2016
Tasmania
Mommy

Hi :) my name is sam Im 22 years old, submissive love being controlled im fine with sharing pics and vids, I do t have diapers but maube we can work something out? Id be a good slave mom

sissysub40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 17, 2015
Hello mistress, I would love to serve you. I have some experience with diapers and am willing to get another pack. Please kik me if you're interested kik-sissysub40

Whiskeytits24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2020
Hi! I’m a sub in the USA, but I’m up at all hours 😅😅 kik me if you’d like! whiskeytits24

XdickiX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2021
Hi. I am a switch from the UK and I am experienced in the cg/l dynamic. I am currently looking for a little, either male or female, who would like a mommy domme. The only requirements are that you must be older than 18, not be in a relationship and that you are submissive. It would be even better if you like to use diapers, are open with photos and videos, enjoy orgasm control and are willing to cross-dress. However, these are not requirements. If you believe that you fulfil the position then please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Hi add me on Kik I have no limits jackakalocus212

SlaveBen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 25, 2021
Hi there, I am interested and I fulfill the position. My kik is shoben18

Featured Threads

New Personals