lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
28 year old slave male seeking a dominant couple under 40

About me:
Well, I am a bit shy at start, and I am a bit lazy so I would need to be pushed some but that is being honest. I do like other things and I am a bigger guy weight/height which is what I want to work on some.

I do like to exercise but I feel a bit silly doing it. I am also into computers, web design, designing in general, writing, drawing, comics and anime.

What I am looking for:
I put couple but really it does not matter the sex of the person and couple seemed to be the best choice among the choices. So male or female or couple.

Well, I am looking for someone prefer in NEPA, that would like to train me. Train in fitness or in slavery or both. Would like someone to be pretty dominate and understanding with me in some areas in which that I am a bit lazy and would need forceful direction. You can dom as much or little of me as you like, we can talk more details about this, (it would be better to talk about it then just guess and shoot blanks.)

The person I find ideal would be someone who would want to try new things and/or just wants extra slave/sub to control. I would not even mind being a slave to a slave/sub. As stated before the details can be talked about. If you are a switch we can work something out I am sure as well.

You can be looking for a slave or sub for fitness, humilation or domestic items. Contact me and we can talk about it in greater details.

Any questions be free to PM me here or email me at vlexora (a) aol.com

• Kinks:
Forced Fem, Domestic Serve, Force Fitness, Anal Play, CBT, Bondage, Exhibition, Humiliation, Degradation, slavery, Crossdressing, being barefoot, Anything else we can talk about.

• Experience:
I have had experience online and very little in real life. I been doing the online thing on and off for a few years. So over all not to much person to person.

• Limits:
Scat, blood, perm damage, around family/friends/work...

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Still around sorta... I am looking please only people who are serious I am not liking to reply to everyone to get no one or one person for a week.

Featured Threads

New Personals