My Arabian fantasy

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
The distinguished foreign visitor returned to his VIP suite in the Intercontinental Hotel in the late morning, to allow his driver time to reach the mosque for noon prayers. He took advantage of that break to clean up and prepare for his guest, who was expected after the afternoon prayers.

He shed his dusty work clothes (featherweight shirt, bandanna, and Carhartt dungarees) along with his now-dirty custom-made engineer boots, making one last pile of laundry before leaving the country. The shower felt great after too long a time in the field, and he was glad to be clean and cool in the air-conditioned hotel.

Before donning his dark-khaki travelling suit, brown Mephisto shoes, white shirt, and sober tie, he put in a room-service order, to be delivered after afternoon prayers. Instead of local coffee, he ordered an espresso set, since he knew his guest, a high-ranking ministry official, would appreciate the combination of hospitality and courtesy between their two cultures.

He opened the door at the buzzer to admit his guest, who was dressed in an English-style dark suit and traditional Arabic headgear. “As-salaam alayka”, said the official, and he politely replied “wa alayka as-salaam”. (This pretty much exhausted his Arabic. By an informal estimate, he could order beer in more than 20 languages, but not in this one.) After shaking hands, they proceeded to polite conversation. “We are most grateful for your hard work on this project, Doctor, and we appreciate your help under difficult circumstances. We know that the local staff members were new to this field, but your experience helped them learn the technology.”

(“Yeah, new to the field, all right. Those greenhorns were so ignorant, that they did not know whereof they were ignorant! Before I arrived, they had almost blown up the equipment through eager yet incorrect electrical connections”, he thought to himself.) “I am happy to assist. It’s part of my job to help junior staff by sharing my experience. The staff members were diligent and hardworking” (“and stupid”, he thought quietly), “and should finish the following sites efficiently and well.” “Nevertheless”, his guest continued, “we know that this trip was difficult for you, altogether the wrong time of year for a northerner’s journey, and that you had to work long hours to meet the deadline. Now that you are returning home, we thought we should give you a small token of our gratitude.”

A quick call on his cell phone was followed by a discreet knock on the door. His deputy entered, dressed in traditional Arabian attire, followed by a woman totally covered in a burkha. They stood in the corner after closing the door, as the official explained.

“This woman is not from here. She accompanied a European gentleman, using the term loosely as you shall understand, on a business trip to a remote area of the Kingdom. His business did not go well, and he absconded, leaving her behind as a pledged pawn to his partner, quickly flying away on the first Lufthansa back to Europe. Such a pledge is traditional, but not encouraged in our modern times. When the Ministry became aware of the situation, we redeemed the pledge and took possession of her, thus respecting the honor of the local business partners. We now can complete the task of returning her to her homeland, fulfilling our honorable obligation to you for your hard work.”

“She speaks neither Arabic nor English,” his guest continued, “but perhaps you can communicate with her. We wish to grant you uncontrolled use of her for the two days before you leave, and if she pleases you, we shall return her passport and send her economy-class back to her homeland. God grant that she choose her travelling companions better in the future!”.

This was unexpected, but the visitor thought quickly. “You are both wise and merciful. This arrangement satisfies honor on all sides, yet grants clemency to an unfortunate victim,” he replied. “May I see the woman?”

The assistant led her to the center of the room, and removed the burkha in one quick motion. She stood there, nude except for a face veil and diaphanous short harem pants. She was hobbled with a fine chain between her ankles, and her wrists were tied in front of her with a silken scarf. The assistant held her wrists, and turned her full-circle for inspection. The visitor noted that she was appropriately mature for his tastes, with a well-toned body and only a hint of crease between her buttocks and legs. Nice firm breasts (seemed natural) and dark blonde hair (possibly dyed). Very faint remainders of previous flogging could be seen on her pale skin. Her preparation included perfume and kohl around the eyes. She was obviously frightened, but maintained control over herself. He speculated that such situations were not new to her.

“Verstehest du Deutsch, meine Schlampe?” he asked of her in what he remembered of college German. “Ein bisschen, mein Herr”, she replied meekly, in German worse than his. He then proceeded to outline the arrangement to her in German, and she assented. He could not place her accent, but assumed she was from the Balkans, and possibly a victim of human trafficking. Well, he saw no reason why he could not get his own pleasure from an act of rescue.

“Very well”, he told his guest, “she and I accept your kind offer. I shall return her to your custody in two days. She may be marked and sore, but no harm shall come to her.” “We know well of your courtesy and honorable behavior, and trust you with this slave. May you enjoy her, and recuperate from your hard labors! Telephone us when you are ready to return her.” The three men toasted each other with espresso while the woman watched with her back to the wall. Exchanging conventional courteous expressions, the guest and his assistant bade him farewell, and he locked the door behind them, with a do-not-disturb sign on the door.

“Mein Kind”, he said to her, “you will have an interesting 48 hours. I suggest you prepare with a good shower.” (“That should eliminate that strong perfume, and that kohl has to go,” he thought.) “I shall come in for you after 30 minutes.” He untied her wrists and removed the hobble, after she solemnly swore to do whatever was required to please him and regain her freedom, and he promised to keep his word.

While she showered, he made his preparations. First, he removed his jacket and tie, and then proceeded to his toolbox and first-aid kit that had been delivered to his room so he could re-pack them for freight shipment home. He set the following out on the desk, and covered them with a spare blanket from the closet.

o Ratchet straps: great for restraining the victim.
o Cable ties: also helpful for restraint, especially of fingers or toes.
o Clamps: small spring clamps, normally used for gluing, but always good on nipples and other sensitive anatomy.
o Ropes: small diameter ropes and plumb-line used for equipment installation.
o Sawzall and screwdriver: the screwdriver had a flexible shaft and smooth handle. Replacing the blade in the battery-operated reciprocating saw made a good sex machine.
o Pallet wrap: normally used for wrapping boxes for shipment, but excellent for mummifying the victim.
o Duct tape: good for overwrapping the pallet wrap.
o Surgical tape: good for securing gag and blindfold.
o Ace bandages: general purpose bondage.
o Gauze pads: useful for blindfolding.
o Dental floss: nipples are not just for clamping anymore.
o Shoehorn: the hotel had provided a long-handled shoehorn, perfect for paddling.

Between the sitting room and the kitchenette/dining area of his suite, a classical column separated a counter from the passageway. There was a full gap all around it that facilitated securing the victim to the column. After the shower stopped, he entered the bathroom, courteously gave her his hand to help her out of the tub, and handed her a towel. He stepped back to enjoy the view as she toweled herself dry and blow-dried her hair, and then walked forward to claim his present. He held her chin up to make eye contact, while his other hand gently lifted a breast. She did not shrink from his touch. He led her into the main suite, set her back against the column, facing out, and tied her wrists behind it with a rope. Commanding her silence with a finger to his lips, he secured her to it with three ratchet straps: one at the armpits, one below her breasts, and one at her waist. He spread her legs and wrapped her knees to the column with an Ace bandage. He wrapped a longer rope around the column several times and tied her ankles to keep them separated.

He stood back to admire his handiwork, and asked her if she was uncomfortable. She shook her head, and he offered her a short drink of water. He then gagged her with a bandanna, and removed the blanket from the desktop with a flourish, showing her the implements of her upcoming ordeal. She flinched, but could not gasp. Finally, he blindfolded her with the gauze pads and surgical tape, and put his tongue in her right ear. “Bleibe ruhig, mein Kind!” he whispered. “A couple of hours of this,” he thought, “and we can break for a snack. First, let’s try the clamps. Maybe hang some pliers from the clamps by dental floss. We’ll work up to the heavy stuff after snacks.” He pinched both nipples, removed his own clothes, put on the terry robe supplied by the hotel, and went to the desktop for the first items.

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Sequel?

I decided to leave her dangling, but I did write a prequel -- see "How she became part of my Arabian fantasy".

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
previous flogging

'very faint reminders of previous flogging could be seen on her pale skin'-this line got me very hot under the collar!:D

Featured Threads

New Personals