My likes, dislikes and limits

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
Preferences: corner time, writing lines, rules, spanking, self-bondage, workout exercises, toothpaste

Dislikes: clothespins, pussy torture, edging, ice cubes, denial, pee control, diapers, being gagged

Limits: public, family, needles, excessive pain, sending photos, camera, anal, enema, tit torture, permanent, anything that could affect my health

No sex toys, only household items.

Household items: ropes, duct tape, ice cubes, wooden spoon, belt, ruler, bath cleaning brush, kitchen metal scrubber, garlic, padlock, stockings, diapers, baby oil, a baby bottle, pacifier, markers, toothpaste, mouthwash, clothespins, candles, rubber bands, chopsticks, pet collar, paddle, hairbrush, etc

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
I love this post... because I started using a program called VM (virtual mistress) and one of the default punishments is writing lines. At first I really rolled my eyes at this... I am into degradee and CBT. But since the program had lines it I kind of left it.

I get about 2 punishments a day from VM to write lines. I have adjusted the lines to be towards my perversions and it is still NOT my favorite punishment.. but that is kind of the idea.. it is starting to turn me on more.

Question: I see you use house hold items. Have you ever tried a warmed up egg plant? I have read that many women find this to feel the most like a real penis. AND they can be VERY thick.

I got a few for my wife a couple weeks back but she is only into real penises... so she says.. I'm trying to see if her sub side is really looking for more kinky stuff. heheheh

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
The other nice thing about lines, is since I don't really like them I may go days with out writing the lines. At that point my program issues demerrits and a punishment for each day I fail to write my lines. Kind of hot.

Felicity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
sublook2switch;bt4730 said:
I love this post... because I started using a program called VM (virtual mistress) and one of the default punishments is writing lines. At first I really rolled my eyes at this... I am into degradee and CBT. But since the program had lines it I kind of left it.

I get about 2 punishments a day from VM to write lines. I have adjusted the lines to be towards my perversions and it is still NOT my favorite punishment.. but that is kind of the idea.. it is starting to turn me on more.

Question: I see you use house hold items. Have you ever tried a warmed up egg plant? I have read that many women find this to feel the most like a real penis. AND they can be VERY thick.

I got a few for my wife a couple weeks back but she is only into real penises... so she says.. I'm trying to see if her sub side is really looking for more kinky stuff. heheheh

It sounds a cool program.
No, I have never tried a warmed up egg plant. It sounds too thick for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals