My Pig - Day 1

seanali123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2015
I have been a Dominant since I was a kid. Being a dominant doesn't necessarily mean sexually. I exercise dominance in every aspect of life. I have always been the shot caller.

I have found a New pig. For obvious reasons and to protect the identity of this pig I will not publish any details about her apart from saying that she is 30 years old.

She came to me begging me to humiliate her and to become her "Master". I was more than excited to take her on.

This fat slutty pig whore was not the first. I have already trained more than dozens of pigs, however, this pig of mine showed a great affiliation to me and my ability to inflict pain on her.

Her only demand and limit, never to call her nice/good/obedient rather command her to do anything that my heart desires and she would obey. All this being online and having another two subs on hand I decided to start off with the usual. PAIN

She shows increased resistance to pain. I would send her a task on Kik and she would self inflict and send me proof. This pig is amazing.

I indulged a bit too much the first time, making her spank herself, slap herself and much more. I have compiled a short movie of 17 minutes detailing the tasks I had assigned which she willingly fulfilled.

This is no ordinary pig. And I look forward to more amazing sessions!

Featured Threads

New Personals