My Pig - Day 2

seanali123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 7, 2015
Having a pig to train can be hard work. Especially when the pig is an insolent one. The start for the day was very exhausting. I had to remind this pig of the rules and had to teach her so many things. Let's get started then....

My pig contacted me when I was at work. Horny as usual and craving for my permission. Her being deprived of the same the day before had molded her into an animal with raw passion bubbling through the surface. Having been busy, I asked her to remain on a water diet (at least 3 liters to be consumed before I could start our session). Having control over her bladder this seemed the perfect dominance I could assert. She was to report to me everytime she finished drinking 1 liter. Luckily she conformed and when I left work she had downed 4 liters. Her big belly was even bigger now. She seemed impregnated with water.

As I reached home I asked her to come on Skype as we began our session.

"Master, may I pee, please?"

"No, you will not!"

"Yes Master"

"What is your life's purpose, pig?"

"To serve you and make you happy, master"

I was not happy with the fake sincerity she was displaying. Made me disappointed and angry. Time for her punishment.

I asked her to slap her tits continuously til she could no longer slap them. Reluctantly, she started.

"Why are you slapping those udders, Cow?"

"To discipline myself as per my Master's liking, Sir."

"And what do you say, pig?"

"Thank you for disciplining me, Master. You are so gracious for taking me on, a worthless fat slutty whore, as your pet. Hopefully I can make you happy, Master!"

That was not even part of the protocol but I was impressed with the level of submission this pig had framed her sentences.

I asked her to stop abusing her tits. Her skin seemed so much more appealing now that all the blood rushed to her teats.

Now that she was done, I asked her how pigs were supposed to be. She immediately sat down on her knees. Her head bowed down and her hands behind her back. This is when the real fun was to begin.

I asked her to spread some peanut butter on her vagina. The dumb pig was so willing to serve she forgot all about her dog, whiskers.

I asked her to handcuff herself behind her back. The deal was the key was placed on the bed. And she wasn't allowed to touch it until our session ended.

Her fat body slathered with peanut butter all across her vagina and a little over her pubes, I then asked her to lay down on her back. Acutely uncomfortable, I asked her to stay as still as she possibly could.

It was then, I called out to her dog. Her eyes immediately filled with raw anxiety and a little terror. Whiskers loved peanut butter, a little detail she had mentioned on the first day but conveniently forgot!

TBC

Featured Threads

New Personals