My slave serves you.

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Since slave 'slaveboypics' was freaking out after the poll decided he has to post pics, I decided to change the plan and Rule the following:

1. Any Dominant Superior can contact my slave on skype or kik, you just have to abide by these rules and you will receive the pics AND abuse the bitch.
2. Contact him stating your AGE AND LOCATION AND type him 'PIC, FAG - NOW' AND he has to send 1 ful frontal pic with most of his face included.
3. After that, you can ask for 5 pics from a ballsbusting session we did few days ago by texting him with 'BALLS, FAG'.
4. Finally, you can ask for 2 more pictures, ful frontal ful face, if you are verbal and harsh etc. You just have to text the slave for what do you need those pics.
5. If the slave disobeys, report him to me. If I receive 3 or more reports, I will be posting 10 pictures in a Kinktalk album. For each report from a Non satisfied Master, I am posting 5 more pics of the fag. Pics wil be online for 48 hours.

Have fun!! Skype addy: poslusan.decko Kik addy: fag4abuse

P. S. Slave will occassionally appear on cam to serve you But you will be informed about that via skype AND here!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals