my subs been a good boy! help me reward him!

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
my sub has been a very good boy today and I'm rewarding him but I need some help! I bought him a prepaid phone today and gave him a number just for tonight. I'm making him put it in his hot ass and I want you femdoms to text humiliating comments to him. you can read some of our other posts to see some things I've made him do before. I've called him chicken, worm, bitch boy, cum licking slut..... or you may call him whatever you want. you never know.... I might need a new name for him.... *67 should block your number.... if you wanna post your message on here too I will let ya know if I choose your name!

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
forgot to edit. no number. just changed his phone to vibrate to receive instant notifications when someone posts on the thread.

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
girl you gotta hurry up! I'm ready for him to get home and please me!

HollyMolly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2012
Hey you filthy cum bag, you deserve nothing but are so lucky to have such a great girl in your life. You shall do everything you are told without question and never disobey her.

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
love it!!!!! I love that people hear his phone going off and love what you just said!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals