Naked yoga!

yourslaveboy420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
Hello everybody! Happy new years to all. A couple months ago I discovered the true beauty of yoga.. I mean, not only is it absolutely beautiful to watch young, athletic girls stretching and getting hot and sweaty, but after doing yoga, I found a tremendous feeling of energy and inner peace.. Anyways! all of that aside.. Naked yoga is also very revealing and raw ;) lol And well I am a begginer, and FAR from being a yoga pro.. I do know a thing or two about being a slutty whore who loves exposing my sissy holes to everyone on the internet hehe, Anyways. I am considering doing a sort of naked yoga video on my xhamster page! If you think this is something you would enjoy watching, please message me, or drop me a comment either here or on xhamster! I am open to ideas as well. I realize this is not the most kinky thing I have done, but it's hella fun and relaxing to do yoga, why not get naked and humiliate myself while I'm at it =) hehe..

my xhamster page is http://xhamster.com/user/submissive_boy1990 check it out!!! comment or message me here or there lol, I hope I get a few people who would like to see me expose my slutty fuck holes to you via naked yoga! lol I am open to suggestions on poses or anything like that, or if you have and ideas of how I can add some kink to this.

Thanks everyone for your support and comments, peace happiness and love to all.. Kisses! xoxoxo

Featured Threads

New Personals