United States (East of the Rockies)

sexy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2011
18 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 40

I am searching to find someone I can learn from and that I can talk to freely about anything, to know all my secrets and control and own me in every way possible.. I need a Master who will guide, understand and teach me to experience it all, every scenario, every avenue of depravity and who will eventually control most aspects of my life.

This would be online relationship that would be long-term, serious & very regular. I am able to communicate through email, messengers, mic, chat sites, phone, text etc. I am able to go on cam daily, perform on cam very regularly, complete + document tasks with videos and pictures daily and carry out training, rules, restrictions and tasks while offline.
I am into especially secretly crossdressing under clothes.

Introduced to forms of femdom by an earlier girlfriend I have been wanting to re-discover this part of myself for some time now. I'm here to meet a goddess, online, cyber & RL to broaden my experience. I dislike to have controll, I dislike making choices and decisions. I'm looking for a female mistress that knows what is good for me & makes me her own.

About me:
Hair- dirty blonde
Eyes- hazel
Body type- toned
Penis hard- 5.5in
Penis soft- 3in
Height- 5'10"

Ways to contact:
Email- [email protected]
Kik- bigmike1428
Skype- big_mike_1428

• Kinks:
femdom, NoControl, humilation, anal, toys, (self)bondage, body writing, abusive language, ass/cock/cum control, spanking, cumplay, cyber, spitting, facesitting, obedience, semi public, sane, lingere, public, light bondage, discreet public, orgasm denial/ play.

• Experience:
Relatively unexperienced & new into femdom but very openminded and dedicated to the right mistress. I do have obtained some experience on most of my kinks.

• Limits:
Piss, scat, permanent, family, blood, full body shaving

Featured Threads

New Personals