Naughty bitch needs punishment

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
It has been a very long time since I have submitted to a very heavy severe punishment session. Because of the holiday weekend, I will have time to complete some tasks to satisfy my craving for abuse. So starting at midnight on 5 July to midnight on 6 July, I will be your slave.

I will take whatever pain and abuse you want to give me. If you want to take out some frustration on me or if you want a slave to use as a test subject, I will submit.
You can beat, whip, slap, torture my entire body. Just please do not leave marks or bruises on my face. I have a bamboo cane, a leather whip, a leather belt, rope, chains, a collar, and any other household item you want to torture me with. I will accept any verbal humiliation you want to give me as well, this really gets me hard and able to accept far more severe punishment.
I also have a 6 inch dildo that you can rape me with. My holes are yours to use and abuse as you wish.

I am keeping my limits of no pictures or videos, no scat, no public or family, nothing illegal and no permanent harm. Anything else is fair game.

Please destroy and abuse this bitch slave. Make me feel worthless and submissive. Turn this slave into a crying begging mess.
Show me no mercy. If I beg for mercy, punish me more. If I fail to complete your punishment or if you feel I was not good enough, sentence me to further slavery or more severe torture.

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
Anybody want to beat me?
My cock is dripping at the thought of being roughly used by a sadistic Master or Mistress.
I am on my knees naked and begging for someone to severely torture me.

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
This pathetic slave deserves to be severely beaten and tortured.

Take this slave, tie it up and whip it until it is begging and crying.
Destroy its holes
Treat this bitch slave like a piece of shit.
Teach this slave a lesson of how worthless it really is.

I am currently naked with the whip in front of me. How many lashes should the slave receive?

Featured Threads

New Personals