Nearly naked costume ideas...

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
i am going to an erotic costume party for Halloween. It is my intention to be a nearly naked as possible and leave what is left of my costume on the floor by night end and return home naked.. I am going with two female friends of mine and we want some kind of theme. The Tarzan/Jane and bondage costumes seem so done already... We thought about 2 lady cops and me as their prisoner in just scraps of clothing.. Well. if you can creatively help that would be great.

SNB

NughtyBoy21

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2011
you can go as a mummy and they are as Royal Pharaonic ladies and you are wrapped in only a toilet paper so that you can reap it off piece by piece with no underwear

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
I like the mummy idea... Using the paper also adds a layer of risk to the whole night as well. If i spill a drink and get it wet or move to fast my costume will be fray apart... yes, shaved and NO underwear is a must!!

Thanks for the idea..

Please keep them coming.. this is great.

you can go as a mummy and they are as Royal Pharaonic ladies and you are wrapped in only a toilet paper so that you can reap it off piece by piece with no underwear

Featured Threads

New Personals