Need Help

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
There is a girl who i have invited round mine in august. She is a submissive and i am a dominant. I want to do some kinky stuff but in a scenario sort of way and she is up for this. I want suggestions of scenarios. fully detailed please to help me. the sooner the better so i can plan and prepare. Cheers guys and girls

Kaito

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 13, 2011
There's always the consensual non-consent, but if it's a first time meeting, odds are that wont fly.

You could do a scenario where she has been loaned to you by some other dom for training purposes.

She's a student trying to pass a super hard course that you're the teacher for, and she'll do anything to pass

She owes you money from a lost bet, but she doesn't have it, so she has to pay you back with other methods

You play a game of poker, and because she's poor, she bets with her body. She loses

She's a slave in training for you

Use your imagination :p

Reece93

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2012
im actually on about what actions are done. not role plays

grindboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 24, 2013
www.getdare.com
To start off with you should definitely avoid tying her to any immovable objects. Like a bed. Until you trust each other being able to pull away is something that is very important.

I would avoid doing too much sensory deprivation, if you gag her don't cover her eyes, if you blindfold her make sure she can talk. Finally try not to tie both her arms and legs at the same time, if she has the option to move away or push you away she'll be able to take more punishment (or even pleasure) because she still has some element of control.

As far as things to try with her have her strip and masturbate to orgasm the second she gets in through the door (right there in the hallway), that'll put her in her place immediately. Blindfolded sensation play could be good too: ice, bondage candles, licking, pinching.

Featured Threads

New Personals