need ideas on how to punish my slut

analking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2012
my slut has been very bad and cheated on me so i'm goin to punish her i need ideas i need ideas using light pain and humiliation in doors. if you want to see the slut look at my album

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
hard spanking and corner time

the mininum punishment should be to spank her hard with a hairbrush-not in excess of 30 on each cheek,that should be painful enough but not excessive!,then make her stand in the corner for a whole hour with her hands on her head-this should make her arms ache next day!,the next day she must write out 500 lines-'i promise to be faithful in future to my master',if possible,she must spend at least a week dressed in a school uniform-very humiliating form of punishment-she will even have to go dressed like this if she visits the shops with you-so make it the less sexually provocative 'normal' school girl uniform of knee length plaited skirt,white socks that stop at top of calf,tie,white shirt,blazer and straw boater-if she gives you anymore trouble during the week threaten to give her at least 6 very hard strokes of the cane!you dont actually have to do it-th e mere threat that you might do it,may terrify her!,as a schoolgirl you can order her to go to bed at just 7;00 p.m.!

Featured Threads

New Personals