• Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2016
Brazil
Want to be punished

All ideas are welcome

Kik: snsammy

Likes: anal, creative dares, using my toys, ice, bondage, pain, humiliation, orgasm denial, blindfolds, online play, pussy torture, nipple torture, wedgies, diapers

Limits: family, public, poo, blood, pee

Toys: all homemade, plug, clothepins, gagball

Last edited:

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
Disclaimer:
This is a tack challenge. Some people are understandably skittish about tacks. Tacks require a hard surface to push into. Skin is too malleable, unless a lot of force is applied. What is more, the more tacks bunched together, the more pressure is distributed. A tack challenge SHOULD NOT ever break the skin! That is why I feel comfortable issuing it to people with "blood" in their limits!

The punishment:
If you have duct tape and tacks, get 3 pieces, two around 4 inches, and one around 8 inches.

In the middle 2 inches of the smaller pieces, tape the back of the tacks to the tape. I recommend a neat, organized bunch of tacks (either filling the full 2 inch length and the whole width of the tape, or in some patter, like a star).

When these are ready, apply them to your breasts, so that your nipple is dead center of the tacks. Then put on a bra, preferably the smallest one you can still fit in to.

For the long piece, apply tacks to the entire width, and 4 to 5 inches of the length. This is for your pussy. The tacks should reach from the bottom of your pussy to just past your clit. As great as thongs are, I think this would better be held into place with a pair of panties. The smallest ones you have that you can still squeeze in to.

We are sticking the tacks TO the tape, and not THROUGH it, because we don't want the tacks to be pushed free. We want them stuck in position against you.

Find a surface you can straddle. I recommend the arm of a couch or lazyboy type chair, but you can use any surface you wish, no matter how hard. It can not be TOO soft though. It needs to be able to apply pressure when you use it!

Lower yourself onto the surface. Start grinding.
Grind, hump, and bounce against the surface, as aggressively as you can. Lean forward, to make sure maximum pressure is being put on the tacks. Your objective is to go, full pressure, full force, full speed, Until you meet the required numbers of orgasms. No slowing down, no stopping, no easing up.

I like the number 7, so that is our goal:
You are to edge, and then orgasm, 7 times.
If you orgasm twice in a row without an edge in between, you are to start the count over!

Your breasts aren't being ignored through this. Have a hairbrush or other striking surface in arms reach. Every 5 minutes, you are to use the brush (or whatever) to spank your bra and tack covered nipples 5 times apiece.

After you are done, lay down, spread eagle. Take your brush (or whatever). You are to spank each tit and nipple once for every orgasm you had (minimum of 7). Do one tit, all spanks, and then the other. No alternating. Strike as hard as you can. If it takes you more than 30 seconds, you must do that tit again. If you miss a spanking or don't use full force, you have messed up, and must do that tit again.

Count how many times you spanked both your tits combined (minimum of 14). Using the brush, spank your pussy, maximum force, that many times. You have 2 minutes to land every blow. If you do not manage in two minutes, you have to do it again. If you miss a blow, you start over. If you hold back and don't strike full force, you start over.

When all is done, remove your bra, and the tape, and then removed your panties, and the tape.

Now to conclude:
If you feel you failed this challenge, you are to rub toothpaste, or hot sauce, on your nipples and pussy and clit, and lay back, hands behind head, and endure for 15 minutes.

If you feel you successfully completed the challenge? Take that small pair of panties. Use them to wipe up any wetness you already made, and the carefully insert an inch or so of the crotch of the material into your pussy. Use whatever methods you like to touch yourself. Edge once, allow yourself to come down, and then edge and orgasm one more time.

Pull out your wet panties, and suckle your sweet juices from them. Your peaceful, pain free orgasm, done at your own pace, and the tasting of your own cum, is your reward for doing such a good job.

As soon as you feel able, give a full, detailed report.

Now, a piece of advice, should you choose to accept this dare?
Video it.
I am not suggesting you ever share the video with anyone! I am not suggesting it ever be uploaded anywhere! I am simply advising you record it, for yourself. You may very well want to watch this adventure later.
I, personally, think that almost any dare done, especially if one never done before or at an intensity never done before, should always be recorded, so that rather than just having the memory, you have the ability to go back, watch and relive the moment. Whether you do this or not is strictly up to you! But I think you might enjoy it, and might greatly enjoy having such a video of yourself to touch yourself to later.
If you do this, make sure that your camera catches all the fine detail. A closeup of applying the tape to show that the tacks are making contact, for example. Set between your legs looking up to get the best angle of the pussy spankings. Pulled in close to see the results of the tacks when you remove the tape. Showing your panties in your pussy, showing how wet they are when you remove them, and a close up showing you suck that wetness out.

I hope you consider this. Because pics and vids are not mentioned in your limits, I will REQUEST that you share some part of them (say, screenshots) should you choose to take video. But that is a request, and something you have every right to deny.

Lastly? If you feel any part of this is just undoable, or going to far? Before you refuse the dare outright, talk to me about how we can adjust it to better suit you.

Edit Anal is listed in your likes, where as pussy centric stuff, outside torture, is not. Anal is not my thing, so I apologize for not addressing this like, but it is something I just don't know what to do with, and so put very little thought to when I am writing dares, challenges, or punishments.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals