Need some ideas

Peachaz

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2014
I've got a great little online slave who will do ANYTHING I tell her.
Our relationship is strictly all via webcam.

I'm looking for some fresh ideas for some tasks or rules to give her that can be performed on cam.

Her likes are nipple play, light bondage, soft anal, piss play, rules, clothing control, bathroom control, edging, forced orgasms, soft humiliation, hidden public, candle wax, light spanking and pleasing her Mistress.

I'm also open to punishments that I can give to her too.

Let the games begin!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
First she must get all her panties except 1 pair of thongs. on cam she must cut them up and burn them for you. The 1 pair is only to be worn when nessary. her bras are to be used as decoration through the house now. She is to never wear 1 again for any reason. She is no longer allowed to wear paints. Skirts mostely, no longer than 3" bellow her pussy. Shorts if very loose and can slide down easy and be seen up the legs easy. That will do for starters

Peachaz

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions..

My slave is naked most times that she is on cam with me, except for times I tell her to wear the same panties for days.

I like the idea of her wearing shorts & short skirts with no panties in public after our cam sessions though.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
taker clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this possition for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
I personally like using little spring loaded hair clips (the ones with the little interlocking "teeth") instead of clothespins on nipples and pussy lips. They grab on SO very nicely. I often have my subs put them on their nipples for an hour, but every 15 minutes they get to take them off for 30 seconds, then have to put twist the clips 90 degrees before putting them back on (horizontal to vertical and back to horizontal).

Please let me know if you try this with your little slave girl.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Thanks for the suggestions..

My slave is naked most times that she is on cam with me, except for times I tell her to wear the same panties for days.

I like the idea of her wearing shorts & short skirts with no panties in public after our cam sessions though.

Why after ? Make her play dress up on cam. Keeping a slave naked all the time gets a bit boring don't it ?

Also I see that you don't mention body writing as something you do.

Another thing is to enforce a strict high protocol type of how to behave and talk act.

Train her doing gorean positions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puv_jsL1s0Q

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
First she must get all her panties except 1 pair of thongs. on cam she must cut them up and burn them for you. The 1 pair is only to be worn when nessary. her bras are to be used as decoration through the house now. She is to never wear 1 again for any reason. She is no longer allowed to wear paints. Skirts mostely, no longer than 3" bellow her pussy. Shorts if very loose and can slide down easy and be seen up the legs easy. That will do for starters

The only issue with not wearing a bra a lot is that her boobs will become less perkier.

Anyway, if she's interested in taking it to Chaturbate, you two could chat via pm and she could do everything you tell her to. I've done this before, and it can get interesting and sometimes humiliating.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
The only issue with not wearing a bra a lot is that her boobs will become less perkier.

Anyway, if she's interested in taking it to Chaturbate, you two could chat via pm and she could do everything you tell her to. I've done this before, and it can get interesting and sometimes humiliating.

what size are they

Featured Threads

New Personals