Need suggestions

Pachastity sissy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
So I recently reconnected with an old friend. She lives about 1000 miles away. It turns out that she is a Domme and I'm a sub. We have been talking for a couple months now. She wants to be my Mistress/girlfriend. I am currently self locked in chastity and wear panties almost exclusively.

She will be coming to visit me next month for 4 days and staying with me. I am looking for ideas about what we can do and what she should do with me. She is not on this site but I will share this thread with her before she arrives.

Be creative and don't hold back. Thanks!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If she's an experienced mistress then she really should be the one deciding what's done to/with you. But if your just here seeking suggestions of tasks and actions to participate in. It is helpful if you inform us of your likes dislikes limits. As well as her preferences if you know them. That's the best way to get useful information. If not people could suggest all day long and it not be anything of value to you.

Pachastity sissy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you. She is not an experienced Domme. She just realized it after our conversations. We are both very open to experimenting and finding our mutual interests. We have talked about chastity, cuckolding and feminization among other things. However, nothing is off the table at this point.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My suggestion would be just spend time together and let it happen naturally. This is your first real life meet correct? Just see where it goes. Both making suggestions and experimenting.
Submissive positions is a good start.
Serving her as she's there. Sexually and nonsexually
Answering properly i.e. Yes mistres no mistress.
Give her the key to chastity device while she's there.
Explore orgasm denial.
Perfect your oral skills on her. Learn what she likes.
Go shopping for outfits to wear for her. Let her dress her sissy as she desires
If she or you have toys. Explore what each enjoys.
Discuss and practice aftercare of whatever level you prefer or require
Do some vanilla shit. The more you connect emotionally the stronger the dynamic bond as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals