Like-It-Rough-Baby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 1, 2011
18 year old slave female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hi.
Im Allie. Im an 18 year old femlae looking for an online master. I want him to be strict and intimidating, i want him to conrol me and degrade me, make me feel like im his slut. I want this to be aserious relationship. I do NOT send pictures, maybe of objects used in the task or of mme without my face LATER ON in our relation ship. I want this relationship to be built on trust and comminication. I love when my masters give me rules. Pm me if you would like to be my online master... we would chat over msn.

Thankyou so much
-Love Allie

• Kinks:
I have a lot of kinks... things such as rape, rough sex, blind folds, pee, way play, orgasm denial and conrtol, wearing families under garments, masturabtion, anal, spanking, pet play, degradation, humiliation, tasks infront of windows and wax play

• Experience:
I am semi experianced and have had 2 serious online masters before who i was with for around 5 months each

• Limits:
Things I dont like are lagre inseratations and too much pain

I wont do anything too public, family or freind related and damaging to myself.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Id.

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 5, 2011
So are you Allie or are you Bianca?

rikuto614

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2011
Hey I can be your master

Hey, I can be one strict master but if thats what you want, I'll give you it. I have a webcam as well, hope you do too

Pringlesman65

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2011
Master

I would love to be ur master and I love degrading and giving alot of rules to my female slaves and I am very strict and if u disobey ohh boy ur in for it pls message me if interested and I want to have a longterm relationship also with u if that's ok

Last edited:

qwerty092

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 9, 2010
hey i would love to be your online master. Maybe we could do a switch aswell
pm me x

Featured Threads

New Personals