New on here

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm sam. I'm new to this site because my Master instructed me to create an account on here. I am interested in a lot of things, but I will use this site as my Master tells me to. I really like reading the stories and seeing what other submissives are going through.

Thanks,
Sam

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Thank you Sir. Best of luck in your search for a submissive girl.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Welcome I hope you real get a lot out of this. here is a dare to start you off.

Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Thank you for the dare Sir. I will do it in a few days something came up and I am unable to complete dares for a few days. I will post a full report when I am done.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Welcome I hope you real get a lot out of this. here is a dare to start you off.

Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope

This task has been completed Sir. I will pm the report to you after I have a chance to type it. My Master has given me several things to do today as well so it may be a little bit. Thank you for the task.

Featured Threads

New Personals