new online sub

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
My recently-acquired online sub, shown here showing off her big udders and her most important feature, has been given a name — ’cuntstupid’ — to reflect both my goal with her (i.e., making her as cunt-stupid as possible) and the implication that she’s just a stupid cunt.

19, virgin, but very into humiliation & some (self-inflicted) pain . Has quite the array of toys for someone so inexperienced.

cuntstupid can’t seem to keep her hands out from between her legs (‘mental stimulation’), so I’ve already put her on orgasm restriction: once per day, and she must ask my permission first. She does, however, have to edge repeatedly during her day, even when she’s at work. She’s up to 20+ per day, so I’m pleased we’re making good progress in making the slut cunt-stupid.

cuntstupid will be required to read all derogatory & degrading commments about herself.

Attachments

• u0-neu-d3-9b615d30f3e7498cadc2e66c278361a1^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    u0-neu-d3-9b615d30f3e7498cadc2e66c278361a1^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 72

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
You should have you sub, join kinktalk and accept dares/challenges set by readers accepted by you photo proof by her.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
I may do that. If I can incorporate that into her sub training I certainly will consider it. But training a sub involves training her mind, etching her position into her psyche, her unconscious, not just making her do tricks -- however entertaining that might be -- so that will remain my primary focus.

But it's early days yet, only my first couple of weeks with the cunt, and I'm still breaking her in. Not ready to spend time monitoring her activities here.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Hard uP

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2011
sharing

I would love to be online in group chat to humiliate her in person

Featured Threads

New Personals