United States (East of the Rockies)

DominantJohn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
26 year old dominant male seeking a sub/slave female under 30

If the unknown excites you. If you're willing to try new things and explore new areas and take your sex life to a new level, let me be your guide. I've been dominating women for several years, so expect the best if you should serve me.

I'm looking for someone outgoing. Someone open to trying new things and not afraid to be challeneged once in a while.

Limits are respected. Verification is must (either via phone or private pics, not necessarily nude or you can cut out face but I like knowing that everything is being done) for me. I like hearing and seeing everything going on.

Experience is not necessary. I like introducing people into the lifestyle and challenging people who think they know it all.

My own personal edit:
Woot: First post in this section!

• Kinks:
Remote Toys (eg: I hold the remote, you wear it). Semi public, sex games & competitions, clothing and "homework assignments".

• Experience:
Been dominating women for about 10 years of all races and ages. I started out when I was young and have been going strong ever since. Distance isn't an issue and I'm well versed in all forms of domination.

• Limits:
I'm not into scat or blood. Verification is an absolute must for me. I've talked to a number of "females" that had there camera broken, lost, stolen, taken away, etc. And after investing numerous times was just excuse after excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Featured Threads

New Personals