United States (East of the Rockies)

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
40 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I'm interested in finding a female that is interested in exploring her submissive/slave desires. I like to take things slow, and build trust and a rapport. For me, the mental aspects of D/s are what is most important. It takes time to delve into the dark corners of one's mind after all.

I enjoy controlling a submissive woman, in a variety of ways including her method and style of dressing, her bathroom habits, her orgasms and sexual explorations. Control is more then just making rules, but also making choices that make the sub continue to grow more submissive and to keep reaffirming that submission. In addition to the heady lust of control, I enjoy humiliation, exhibitionism, a bit of pain, and bondage.

As my slave, you would be expected to email me on a regular basis and chat via IM. As such, I require someone who is articulate and able to describe their actions and thoughts fairly well. You can also expect to be given rules that will govern your day to day life, and tasks to perform to please me as well as yourself, though you may not always admit that. After we know each other, we would discuss the use of pictures or a webcam, but neither are required, and will not be involved at first.

As for limits, we will definitely discuss those of each other, and once agreed to, I will always respect yours. If there are limits you are not as sure of, we can discuss those and work out if they are soft or hard limits as well.

I am only interested in serious replies. You don't have to be experienced, just serious and willing to take a chance to explore with me.

You may contact me here via PM to see if we click and start the ball rolling.

• Kinks:
humiliation, orgasm control/denial, exhibitionism, anal, corner time, tasks and rules, mild pain, bondage, mental bondage

• Experience:
I'm a Dom with 15 years in this world, and I like to think I have learned a thing or two along the way. I particularly enjoy being a Mentor/Teacher, helping women with their journey of exploration into their submissive/slave desires. Teaching her about her submissive soul, and helping her grow and learn to be the submissive she is deep inside. I know how to open a channel to your submissive desires buried deep within and let them into the light.

• Limits:
I'm only looking for communicating via online means, so distance is not an issue. Not interested in men. I enjoy using pain as a tool, but not into extreme pain, scat, blood, pee, needles or knives, or anything very messy.

Subbles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2012
Interested

I am not totally comfortable with pictures, but I really liked what you said and all your kinks! Pm me if you are still looking

Featured Threads

New Personals