Status
Not open for further replies.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Hey, I'm DSani, 19 f uk and I'm kinky as fuck, no limits slut :p. Looking for a creative kinky master to degrade, use and abuse me in extreme / sick / humiliating / gross / taboo ways.

I will chat about any of your fantasies, so please PM this slut.

Anything goes! :)

raenef

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2015
South Germany
Hey, I'm DSani, 19 f uk and I'm kinky as fuck, no limits slut :p. Looking for a creative kinky master to degrade, use and abuse me in extreme / sick / humiliating / gross / taboo ways.

Write on your ass look-no touch

The go into the park in the evening and pull down your pants and panties for 10 minutes place your hands on a tree and stick your ass out

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Write on your ass look-no touch

The go into the park in the evening and pull down your pants and panties for 10 minutes place your hands on a tree and stick your ass out

i was looking for roleplay worse than that haha!

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016

This should say "Dani".... :p

SirGreyBeard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2016
in a house
bondagefetishgear.com

Go to a take away, get naked, bring some scat with you and rub it all over your face and tits. Then order something to drink and go up to the window with your shit covered body and face to pay for it. Then give them your phone and have them take a photo of you drinking the drink you just ordered. Then post it here.

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
master here

Go outside in public with the smallest cloth you have...then remove your bra panty and keep holding them up in air over your head...
Have a board hanging in neck.written free cock...
Every person who comes to you
Give them your phone no...and give them a one time service of a slave slut....if anyone calls you then go and take pics of whatever he does to you...get them printed out and staple them to your ass and tits and belly... Remember only a stranger can remove them while you stay naked and hands in air
And the man must use his mouth to remove those pics.....every pic must be posted as a album and send them to kik srb1559

slavepig001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 13, 2016
well ...start with a profile pic.

Write your nick with a red lipstick over your pussy and take a shot of both.

That's very do-able for a no limit slut.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Go to a take away, get naked, bring some scat with you and rub it all over your face and tits. Then order something to drink and go up to the window with your shit covered body and face to pay for it. Then give them your phone and have them take a photo of you drinking the drink you just ordered. Then post it here.

that's so degrading and humiliating :p love it haha!

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Any more evil, extreme, disgusting scenarios for this no limits slut? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals