Nrw sub/slave training school

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Hi, I'm articfox97 . I have decided to start a new training school because most of the other schools dont seem to actually pair anyone up. I am looking to help people in this regard.
I also want to see if i cant get a more balanced amount of teachers of each preference to an equal amount of students that are alright with that.

I'm the headmaster. My job is mostly just to pair people up and if their is a problem between a teacher and student help to repair them with someone else that might be a better match.

Along with teachers i will also be looking for about 4 vice-headmaster's to mange the teachers and students. I would like to find One experienced Female Dom/master one one experienced female sub one experienced Male master/dom and one experienced male sub/slave to fill this positions if possible. Must be able to show some proof of experience.

The masters and mistresses will be "teachers".

Teachers will each be able to have student's to their own sexual preference. Each teachers teaching style and punishment system is completely up to them but is limted to anything legal and nothing that can cause permit bodly or mental harm. Also limts must be respected. It is alright to suggest that a person take a step out of their comfort zone but do not push the matter if the student refuses any teacher caught doing so will be reviewed and if found guilty will no longer be a teacher same goes for any permit bodly or mental harm or even the suggestion of it.If any permit bodly or mental harm happens you maybe reported.
Also teaches should make a list of kinks that they enjoy as to easyer assign teachers to students. Pm me any questions you might have about being a teacher.

And the slaves will be "students".

*for "students"*

If you wish to enroll, do it here and you will be assigned a master or mistress, read on before you do anything. Your "teacher" will be decided on by your own sexual preference and limts from ther all teachers currently available that met that criteria are then assigned students at random. When Your teacher is chosen you will receive a pm. Students should also included a list of limts with their entry so that the assigning purposes is easyer.

*for "teachers"*
If you wish to volunteer as a "teacher" or master, then do so on this post. Your slaves will also be determined by your sexuality. You will train them how you feel it should be done. You can get up to 3 "students" or slaves. But if you only want one say so on your post. I'll pm you with your new slave(s).

I hope that i can help pair people up and have a good experience. If you have any questions simply pm me.
If you feel that i left anything out or i have anything i need to change pm and my self and the vhm's will review and revice this as need be.

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
Despite my sexual presence on here I'll enroll as a teacher and would like 1 male and 1 female student
KIK:kingaldon

Last edited:

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
-,- almost all want mistress's but not a single female volunteer this could be a problem.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Lol is this the first time you are seeing this imbalance around here?

JenniferP

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2015
teacher

21 F looking for a male slave to serve me. Can pm me on here then we will forward to kik

kleptomaniac08

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2015
seeking a domme

Hello i am 19 year old male newbie submissive.
I am seeking a mistress..
Limits--
Soft limits - cum eating
Hard limits- family, friends, blood, needles, scat, permanent marks,any thing illegal,a lot of pain and piss drinking.
My kik is kleptomaniac08
Thank you!

knuffi1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 6, 2014
My kik is knuffi1 i am a slave i prefer female but male is good too.

SlaveThomas20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2015
Slave:

kik: SlaveThomas20

cbt, ballbusting, strap-on, sounding, spanking, humilation, bondage

Ymerej

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2015
Male student/teacher

I am a straight male student and teacher, I prefer being a student but I also would like to be a teacher, women only though

Kinkyzack

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2014
Teacher or student

I've noticed that their is an unbalance so I would like to be either or I'm a switch idk if I can do this but I'll give it a shot I'm straight. Sorry if that causes problems I just want to have fun if I can chose I would be a teacher but being a student is just as fun. Pm me please for either position but I would prefer to be with girls lmAo

griffinr375

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2014
As others have said I'm a switch so I can either be a teacher or student would prefer teacher and I would like either males or female students

Featured Threads

New Personals