United States (East of the Rockies)

hotsubgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2015
24 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

hi my name is isabelle. im 24 and i live in nyc. im looking for a master or mistress, long distance or local. i would like a long term relationship, but im also up for casual play.

im into everything and im up to try anything new. i enjoy ageplay, toilet play, and humiliation in particular. i also like doing anal. im bisexual and ive been with boys and girls. ive also had threesomes. i would like to do more threesomes.

a little personal info about me: im a senior in college, im 5'3 and i have blonde hair and big boops. in my free time i like to read, hang out with friends, play video games, painting, and making crafts.

if youre interested in being my master or mistress or just wanna be friends, please message me. thank you for reading! :)

• Kinks:
femdom, humiliation, scat, potty play, waterworks, bestiality, whips, nipple clamps, being tied up, being slapped, dick slapping, anal, double penetration, facials, roleplay, bukake, urethra penetration, latex, leather, ageplay, diapers, blackmail, floggers, horsewhips, caning

• Experience:
ive worn diapers in public before and liked it. i never tried dd/lg relationships before, but im willing to try. ive had a lot of anal sex before, and ive also been tied up and whipped. my favorite whipping tools are the flog and horsewhip. i also really like nipple clamps and wearing them under my clothes. ive never tried wearing latex bodysuits before, but id like to try.

• Limits:
no limits. im willing to try anything once.

BallaDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
I have sent you a PM with my details. 27 year old Dominant Male here.

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Hello Madam

I too have sent you a PM if you are still interested.

littlewolf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2015
I am interested.

I would love to get together and see how worthy you are. I am looking for a long term relationship with my sub but a little harmless play to get to know you somewhat is more than welcome. I am 21, 6"1', athletic and only a couple hours away.If you have any interest just message me or post back on here. I look forward to hearing from you mon cheri.

Featured Threads

New Personals