Oficially 18.

OreoTwist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2008
So, I turned 18 officially on the 2nd of this month,unfortunately. The day was relitevely good considering my birthday is normally full with arguments and drunk people. Maybe even the occasional fight between my brothers. But this time it was different. We had a quiet meal in a Spanish restraunt, Horrible bottle of wine and a three course meal. All in all it went smooth, nothing really to say on the matter other then the pictures are on Myspace. The fun part started when we got home!
Robin,my boy, met back up with us when we got home with some alchol. Now me and red wine don't go too well. XD It's a totall aphrodisiac to me, so obviously things got a little...Hot?
Us two sat on the other sofa. Now this still bewilders me! We were having a game of Nervous, which he blatantly lost, but how my family didn't see this was totally weird. We were in the same room!
Anyway, i'm not sure if we're allowed too much intimitae details in blogs so I will keep it brief and to the point.
All in all it was a good day/night. People stayed till gone 4AM, the majority of us Drunk or stoned ..Or both.
The best thing about this day was it was -almost- perfect. No fights, no arguments, no religious debates (XD). The downside... The weed wiped out half of my memory.. I'm sure there was more we did! XD

Oreo

Featured Threads

New Personals