one problem of my lockup...

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
the plastic numbered zip tie thing. after four days with it, I've found that it get's bent and moved around by what I'm wearing and when I'm sleeping, it gets crushed, folded over...
I noticed it was getting weak (from the bending back and forth to much) when I was teasing myself last night. Using a vibrator on my cage and a vibrating plug in my ass while watching some nice videos... well I failed... terribly... need to remember NOT to do that so long...
After cleaning myself up and the cage, inside and out, I decided it was time for bed. woke up a few hours later to a painful pinch... the loop on the tag broke and the cage came loose... and pinched me. I was tired and decided I didn't want to mess with it and took the whole thing off.
When I got up in the morning, I did my normal routine before work and after a shower, I put the cage back on with the lock.
So, I have to decide, do I reset my time or just remember that I need to extend for at least eight hours when I'm getting ready to free myself again?
The added benefit of the lock though.. If I got over my friends with the hot tub.. I can keep a key on my car keychain and unlock myself prior to going in the tub and add the time on to the end too...

Featured Threads

New Personals