Online play or kinky tasks/assignments for this Friday?

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I recently moved in with a new GF, and I'll have an entire morning/afternoon to myself in our house on Friday. My GF is quite kinky, but I'm planning to do some solo play then and push my limits a bit. I have about 8 hours to fill, and I want to feel thorougly used, degraded and humiliated by the end of that time. The more hardcore the tasks you give me the better I like them!

Anything in my dislikes can be used, and I've taken a special liking to deepthroat dares lately. I haven't completely finished the Throat Heaven 3 dare from GetDare yet, but those kinds of dares combined with CBT, spanking, nipple torture, chastity, buttplugs/anal tasks, etc are highly appreciated. I'm even willing to push my vomit/scat limits a bit like in the Throat Heaven 4 dare. In other words: humiliate and degrade me, abuse my asshole and throat, or get creative in other ways!

Tasks I've received so far include:
tommorrow, you will start the day by plugging your ass with a skinned finger of root ginger, let it remain whilst you tie your knees together, then eat your normal brekfast, after you've cummed on it. After you've finished brekfast, remove your ginger root and untie your legs, then insert 3 ice cubes up your ass, rebind your legs. Whilst they melt, re-cut the ginger taking off the outer layer. You'll need to unbind your legs for this, and completly feminsize yourself wearing a pad in your underwear. your ice should have melted and you should have gone from one extreme sensation to the other, so replace your ginger finger up your ass after making a mixture enema of cum, your ginger cut-offs, toothpaste and ive cold water. hold it for 15 minutes then expel into the toilet. remain feminised for 2 hours after.
and
I have to do the "Deepthroat workout" faproulette, but with a small (or rather: large...) twist.

I'm not allowed to do the Z part; I have to keep repeating W, X and Y. After every set I must add the numbers for W, X and Y and keep going until the total number reaches 100 or I've rolled a 0 for Y and deepthroated until I've vomited.

Featured Threads

New Personals