Ottawa: M/Slave/20 seeks M/Slave/All ages ~ Looking for another slave.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
Canada

fishbowler19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Canada
20 year old slave male seeking a slave male of any age

Hello getdare, I realize this post's title may seem weird, but that's because the circumstance isn't exactly usual.

Basically my Mistress is interested in forced bi, and she wants me to find another straight male slave in Ottawa to force to do stuff to me and with me. The entire show would be broadcast to my Mistress via webcam to further humiliate me. So we are looking for a male slave, who should be straight in the Ottawa area who would be interested in getting together with me to perform for my Mistress.

A little about me: I am a 20 year old male from Ottawa, Ontario. This will not only be my first real life session, but assuming my Mistress takes it this far, it will also be my first time having sex.

As is, the plan is to rent a hotel and set up a computer for the show, all the participating slave would need to do is show up ready to perform. So if anyone is interested please leave a reply, or send me a PM.

Thank you all very much, if anyone has any questions or suggestions on how we could better make this work please let me know, I am here to please my Mistress.

• Kinks:
I enjoy femdom, which leads to cbt, humiliation, anal, messy, degrading, foot worship, masturbating, cum eating, and many other things.

• Experience:
I have never done anything like this before so this is going to be quite the first time. But I've always been willing to try anything once, so hopefully this works out.

• Limits:
My limits are usually public, insertion into the penis, permanent damage, and anything illegal. Normally being forced to do anything bi like this would be a dealbreaker, but it's for my Mistress so I'm hoping it'll be worth it.

Featured Threads

New Personals