Oxford: M/Slave/18 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ (serious replies only)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

FootRunner10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 13, 2013
United States, OH
www.getdare.com
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello Sir's and Madam's, but alas, the following is only for the Madam's.

About Myself

I am 18 years old and a college freshmen. I live in the United States, Ohio. I am very new to the whole idea of putting myself out in the public eye but am also very curious about it. Because of this I am somewhat shy but looking to have help opening up. As of right now my name is just Footrunner but as our relationship progresses I am sure (and hopeful) that will change.

Simply put, I am looking for a Mistress that will have me as her slave. Like I said, I am a college student so unfortunately I can not have someone controlling my entire life. Along with that I am currently living with a roommate. There are however a handful of times throughout the day when I am alone in the room as well as the shower every day. I do have a webcam and would appreciate a mistress who also has one but that is not necessary. I am willing to do (or will be with time and a little coaxing) anything (except my limits) for my Mistress.

I love running. I ran both cross country and track in high school. I also was in marching band in high school and am currently in my universities marching band playing alto sax. I am studying to be a computer scientist.

I have no experience with being a slave. The only thing that comes close is a few one night things with a "woman" who was most likely a man pretending. That being said someone with previous experience in owning a slave such as myself would help the relationship along.​

Anyone wishing to contact me may do so by posting on this thread, pm'ing me, or E-Mail at [email protected]

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you allow me to begin service soon.​

• Kinks:
Masturbation, Feet, Socks, Body Pain, Bondage (light, public under clothes), Clothespins, Anal Plugs (don't have any yet), Exhibitionism (private), Food Play, Foot Worship, Genital Bondage, Massage (giving), Nipple Play, Orgasm Control, Nylon Clothing, Sexual Deprivation (Short/Mid Term), Shaving (Genitals), Swallowing (Semen, Urine), Teasing, Humiliation, Kneeling, Light Verbal abuse, Degradation, Anal, Tasks/assignments, Light public, Spanking, Underwear, Caring, Clothing control, Light wax play, Toothpaste.

• Experience:
I have basically no experience with relationships, let alone online Master/Slave ones. I am up to learn and become more experienced though.

• Limits:
Scat, Public (Most things), Severe Pain, Permanent, Family/Friends, Cutting, Blood, Vomit, Drugs, Smoking

huntspanker

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2013
Hey slave.. Are you willing to be trained, accept orders, and do all things to make me happy and to make me always proud of you?

Featured Threads

New Personals