Painful masturbation

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
How can I make masturbation and orgasms painful for my slave? I 've tried toothpaste, ice cubes and deoderant. My slave has no toys so I'm a bit stumped as to what I can do to make it painful for him.

Zodiac

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2014
Try trying his balls and cock up and after he cum it will be painful it works on me

mistress_nikki

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 13, 2014
Have him masturbate and each time he gets close he has to stop and add a clothes pin to somewhere on his body starting with his balls and when he runs out of room he can find other places and see how many he can get on him before he cannot stand the pain any longer. I would recommend setting a minimum amount he has to use. Hope this helps

SirCB

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 10, 2014
Highgate, London
Thanks for the suggestions. He doesn't have rope so we can't really do anything bondage related. I'll use the clothes pin idea though. Thanks guys.

Buttfdbuyfemdom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2009
rope is too thick anyway

Thanks for the suggestions. He doesn't have rope so we can't really do anything bondage related. I'll use the clothes pin idea though. Thanks guys.

He has to have shoelaces - they work so much better. Make him use those. Tie them so they are separated.

Then tie the shaft tight so that it bulges between each wrap/tightening while limp. Then make him get hard. And stick a Q-tip in his dickhole once he is hard,,,continue masturbating - but make him edge constantly for 45min then punch his balls until he is limp again. Then reharden and cum with the Q-tip still in.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I love cockhead torture (so if you want to test any ideas PM me people!).

The cockhead is really sensitive and easily overstimulated. Have him lay down, maybe with a pillow under his waist to raise his cock and make it even less mobile then have him lube up either hand just on the palm and have him hold his hand flat and rub just the tip of his cock in circles as fast or slow as you like. It WILL make him cum if manages to avoid the torture so watch him closely and make sure he stops if even starts to edge a tiny bit. 5 minutes of this nice and fast will have him whimpering if he does it right. 10 is basically unbearable. Likewise lubing a hand and tightly wanking just the cockhead (with the foreskin pulled back) is fairly intense too and if you make him cum like this he will be torn between needing to keep wanking to get pleasure and the pain/torture of his sensitive cockhead as he starts to cum. He will loosen his grip or slow down so make sure he doesn't ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals