idle_red

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2013
Scotland
gayboyfantasies.tumblr.com
I've got a couple of albums just from dares, but I'm looking to have more and I thought I could involve you guys in this too. I'm willing to attempt to take any pictures that are requested and put them in an album for you all. The only thing I ask is that the request stick to my limits.

If I don't put a photo up (within 1 day) you can send me a punishment to do if you so desire, but I'll only do the punishment if the picture you requested is within my limits.

Deal?

and9simo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2013
outdoor peeing

Roll a dice twice, multiply the two numbers. This is how many photos you must upload of you peeing naked in outdoor spaces. As you listed a limit as obvious public this can be done away from people, as long as it is outdoors. And each photo must be taken at least 100 steps away from the last image (if you choose to take multiple images in one area)

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Piss through a pair of white boxers catching the piss in a glass, now take the boxers off and cum in them. Now put them in the glass to soak the piss up and now suck them dry. Pictures at each stage

idle_red

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2013
Scotland
gayboyfantasies.tumblr.com
I like light CBT but I think my balls being swollen from torture might be a bit more than light CBT. If someone else was doing it to me...maybe. But don't have the self control to do it to myself I'm afraid.

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
24 hours have passed so firstly let's see my proof and for the next three days you can only wear a sock over your cock and balls. No underwear.

Pardy

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2010
Piss through a pair of white boxers catching the piss in a glass, now take the boxers off and cum in them. Now put them in the glass to soak the piss up and now suck them dry. Pictures at each stage

That's quite a hot dare!

Featured Threads

New Personals