Picture Requests

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Hello all!

It's boring for me at home right now and I'd love some requests! Check out my previous request album for any ideas and also don't hesitate to come up with some new ideas and ask!

-Wet

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Get a few items and put them all together in your pussy. make a photo of the items going in and make a photo of all the items together after they were in. When there al in try to make a picture while trying to push them out ;)

Good luck

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
I hope it was noted that a limit of mine is pussy stretching...

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I know but hey for example a few dice is also a few items does not have to be big ;)

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
Thank you for verifying, Sir. I will get to this soon.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
No problem. Also if you could get some rope tie your tits at the base and go arround 5 times per tit. not to tied not to loose. then apply some clothespins on your tits and apply the chopstick on your nipples. If you can edge twice and apply a clothespin to your clit and pussylips. then your allowed to cum

for pictures it would be nice ne shot of your tits when there fully done
one of your pussy with the pegs applied and one after you came show me how wet it made you ;)

wet_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2011
I like your mind. I'll try and find all of those items to finish this tomorrow, Sir.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Well thank you. I like your attitude good luck with doing the requests and creating the pictures :D

mr_conundrum

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
I request that you gather icy hot and baby oil, rub the icy hot into your nipples and your clit, and refrain from touching for ten minuets just sit still Rub the baby oil all over your body, from top to bottom to your very toes. Then rub a ruler with the icy hot, and slap your cunt ten times, then each ass cheek 20 times. And posts pics of this of course.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to every room in your home.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your pussy or asshole, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK you could insert FULLY in your pussy or asshole but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your pussy or asshole but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

"Fully" generally means the full length of the object without losing the ability to extract the object when needed. I'm not asking you to use something you know will be difficult to grip and remove yet you should insert as much of it as you can. This is to clarify "fully" as at least 3/4ths of the entire length of any object.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Think we need a few of you living up to that name.

-Take one wet from getting out of the shower
-Covered in oil
-Stockings
-Seethrough panties
-Various teaser poses
-Get nice and wet, or cum then show us inside

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
okay, my contribution

1. two fingers from each hand inserted in your fat pussy and pulled wide

2. you crawling like a dog

3. you licking a shoe, inside and out

4. pull on one of your nipples until its stretched way out, then pull a little more

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Any chance of feet pics? of soles preferably

I found one for ya...

812_1000.jpg

She's got purdy little toes don't she

Featured Threads

New Personals