Pictures

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Would anyone like me to takes pics of myself? To add to album it would need to follow rules of KT, If you want any PMed tell me.

I have a few women clothing and some toys... If it is something I need to buy, it will take time >.< I will also take ideas for items to buy and take a picture of me wearing or using link me or pm me with details and links. If its a certain pose or anything and you just want to pm me that is ok as well.

List of cloths:
1 Navy Blue Skirt
a few pairs of Panties
a black and skin color gaffs
1 pink leotard with black zebra strips
Pantyhose
Stockings... more to come

Toys I own
Ropes
Cloths Pins
Thumbtacks -unused-
Bullnose Milti Speed Sensual Vibrator 8.5 Inch Brown
Japanese Silk Rope Hog Tie Black
Colt Waterproof Power Vibrating Cockring
Glass Dildo 5 in.
Sliders Short Vibrating Butt Plug Pink 6.75 in.
Colt Anal Trainer 3 Plug Set -large unused-
cuffs
Ball Gag
Riding Crop
2 dog bowls (black and blue)

I normally wear the leotard to work out in when I workout.

I am also looking for sleeping task or exercise task, would be nice to have a Mistress of sorts that would like to have me do things for her.

Odds are I will not show my face unless I see yours first and know its you, and they will only be for Personal photos, I do have a web cam, I would rather be Owned real time as well, so ask any questions you are free to =D

More detailed the explanation is the more correct I can take the pic. So be very descriptive

Last edited:

MasterP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
Yeah. Any pictures or you in sexy lingerine / nude would be great :D

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I do not have any sexy lingerie, anything in particular you would like me to get? I can take nude pics any pose you would like?

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Strip naked. Gather the following items: Bullnose Milti Speed Sensual Vibrator 8.5 Inch Brown, Ropes, Clothes pins, Duct tape or packing tape, cuffs.
Take the Ball Gag and insert it into your mouth, also at this time insert the Bullnose Milti Speed Sensual Vibrator 8.5 Inch Brown. Turn it on, Take the tape and make a chastity belt, be sure to not tape over your balls or penis. Take a length of rope and tie it around your balls and tie the other end to something immovable. The length of the rope will be how far you can move around. and 5 clothes pins to each side of your penis and 5 around each nipple with one directly on each nipple. Take the hand cuffs and just before cuffing them role 1 die. The number shown on the dice is how long you are to stay tied like this. Cuff your cuffs and enjoy.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Strip naked. Gather the following items: Bullnose Milti Speed Sensual Vibrator 8.5 Inch Brown, Ropes, Clothes pins, Duct tape or packing tape, cuffs.
Take the Ball Gag and insert it into your mouth, also at this time insert the Bullnose Milti Speed Sensual Vibrator 8.5 Inch Brown. Turn it on, Take the tape and make a chastity belt, be sure to not tape over your balls or penis. Take a length of rope and tie it around your balls and tie the other end to something immovable. The length of the rope will be how far you can move around. and 5 clothes pins to each side of your penis and 5 around each nipple with one directly on each nipple. Take the hand cuffs and just before cuffing them role 1 die. The number shown on the dice is how long you are to stay tied like this. Cuff your cuffs and enjoy.

very nice idea, when should i do it just for a picture or something else?? and when you say stay this is how long you stay, means in minutes or hours? and how much sided die?

MasterP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 1, 2011
Well, why don't you take one in the most sexual pose you can think of, and I can see if it's sexy enough? Then you can either have more humiliating pictures, or more entertaining ones?

Featured Threads

New Personals